Cliché Prom

It was supposed to be today. He was supposed to break up with her today. He was going to be done today. Although he couldn't.

     He couldn't break her heart when he saw that glittery eye she had when he asked her to go with him to prom. He couldn't break her heart when he saw her gushing all over the place and calling everyone to tell them.

   He couldn't break her heart when he saw her in that pastel pink dress, with her hair flowing down her back, just like an angel, he couldn't break it. Not when he knew he caused her to be that happy.

    oh, your little innocent heart, getting in our plans way. fucking let go already.

    He was going to break up with her in prom, in front of everyone, so they can all see that little innocent perfect Aphrodite is nothing but a fucking murderer.

    That wasn't what he wanted, that was what his conscious wanted. He? All he wanted was to avenge his brother's death, and give Aphrodite a good lesson about how it feels when you break someone's heart. It wouldn't be enough still, because when she broke Nate's heart, she broke Rosen's too, because all Rosen had in this life was his brother.

   Although his soft heart couldn't let him break up with her in front of everyone, it had nothing on him when thought about the one person that should see her break down. Nate. and that was exactly what he was going to do.

   Rosen looked at his date's heart eyes once more, then whispered in her ears,

    "Come with me, I wanna show you something."