Reflected Image

2 weeks later since Aphrodite has kissed Rosen. She's been counting them like a desperate teenage girl. Although being one that has everything thrown at her feet, she was not reluctant to follow him around like a puppy.

She talked to him every single day. She tried to understand who would kiss her and not wish to do so again. She loved the chase, but she didn't like being desperate. But you know what they say, good boys go to heaven but bad boy bring heaven to you, and he was the baddest of them all.

      She didn't understand what was happening, but she was too blinded to figure it out, or to be more precise, she didn't want to admit her tiny crush.

      She's Aphrodite, and nobody says no to her. She's the most beautiful lady out there and people drop dead when they see her beauty. She gets all she wants. However, it looks like Rosen likes giving her a challenge, and she'll absolutely win it.

      She tried to think of ways to make him look at her, and by that she means really look at her, because that's the only reason she found when she thought about how she is the one following him around and not the other way.

      She noticed how when she was purposely wearing something provocative, his eyes would always be down, while everyone else would look at her.

     She was just like Medusa, but she didn't blind people with her snakes, she blinded people with her charming smile and amazing structue and beautiful hair. People tried to not look, but curiosity killed the cat.

     I can arrange an event with daddy, and invite him. She thought about the idea, and thoroughly planned it.

     She slept that day with a smile on her face trying to think about how she'd make him fall in love with her.

     However, here Rosen was sitting in the graveyard with his hand on his knees, thinking about how he could never fall in love with such disgusting creature.

      But each time he says this, her beautiful real smile comes rushing into his mind, her mesmerizing grey eyes that are always twinkling around him, her well manicured soft hand wrapped around his forearm each time she tries to stop him from walking away, her pout that makes him sit back in his place and drop the charade he has on.

     He would feel special, because he only saw these things while other people just looked at her body and hair and lips and how good of a kisser she is.

     Kiss

     He thinks about it every dreaded night. He tries to stop it, but he can't, he won't, he doesn't know how. He thinks about how her luscious lips met his in a phenomenal way. How it was so good you'd think it was practiced.

    How it was your first kiss that's been stolen.

     He should be regretting it, but Rosen doesn't. He closes his eyes and sighs, he needs to stop this. He stands up and brushes the dust off his jean jacket that Aphrodite loves so much.

     But he tried to convince himself that it's all for the main objective, he's doing all of this for one thing, and he tries so hard to convince himself that it's all part of the plan.

     But he knows it's not.

     He knows he couldn't do it the moment he entered that classroom and saw her, sitting like an angel.

     The devil was once an angel.

     But he knows this isn't going any furthur, he knows he can't like such a vile creature. He has a plan, and he's going to do it. Whether he's hurt at the end or not.

     Because she's the reason his life is so lonely.

    He would crush her heart just like she tore his. He would make her watch herself fall in love with him and fucking walk away with a smile on his face, he would show her what she is, he'd be her mirror, so she can see her ugly personality behind her aphrodisiac body.