Some Kind of Playlist

Semi-alphabetical order ;)

1.
All I Want|KODALINE

All I want is nothing more, to hear you knocking at my door. 'Cause if I could see your face once more I could die as a happy man I'm sure. When you said your last goodbye, I died a little bit inside. I lay in tears in bed all night; alone without you by my side. But If you loved me why did you leave me?

2.
All My Love|IMAGINARY FUTURE

The sky is a reflection of a weekend in cold despair. She wasn't so far from you, 2 stones from the same blue Sea. It could've been anyone, you could've been robbed from me. I want to breathe you in, use every moment up. So when the light goes dim, I've given all my love.

3.
All of Your Glory|BROODS

Darling I know, you only cry when you're alone. Darling I know, you only laugh to keep it all in. It's scaring the both of us, the things that we've seen, the places we know we must go. But I've only loved one person through all. Don't need an apology to make it right, I just need you as a whole. Don't want an apology to make it right, I want you in all of your glory.

4.
All Through the Night|SLEEPING AT LAST

We have no past, we won't reach back. Keep with me forward all through the night. And once we start, the meter clicks and goes running all through the night. Until it ends, there is no end, keep with me forward all through the night.

5.
Atlantis|BRIDGET MENDLER&KAIYDO

Oh I know how to feel, I know that love exists. It's asleep with the fishes down in Atlantis. Oh my lord, where's my soul, how did we end up like this? Fast asleep, with the fishes, down in Atlantis.

6.
Be Still|THE FRAY

If you forget the way to go and lose where you came from. If no one is standing beside you be still and know that I am. Be still and know that I'm with you, be still and know that I am.

7.
Better Man|JAMES MORRISON

There was a time I had nothing to give. I needed shelter from the storm I was in. When it all got too heavy, you carried me weight, and I want to hold you. I want to say that you, you're all that I need. Oh you I give my soul to keep. You see me, love me, just the way I am. I said for you, I am a better man.

8.
Big Love| PRIORY

So crisp yeah I must be freezing, giving up like it's hunting season. I know mama said don't do drugs but a little smoke's fun when I make love. Always looking out for my best interest but my mind's made up, you can't win this. I'm gonna do what it takes, yeah to feel right, even if it means staying up all night. Give it up, give it up, yeah it's big love. Give it up, give the world a fucking big hug.

9.
BLEACH|BROCKHAMPTOM

Who got the feeling? Tell me why I cry when I feel it. Who got the feeling? Tell me why I cry when I feel it. Tell me why, tell me why?