73.

just a quick short update before I go to bed :) but ya it's an update!

ZAYN

We had past two weeks and it looked as if Zaidan was on the last affects of his withdrawal.

There was no sign of Niko in his slave house and that just made it easier for me to realise that he did have Alissa. At least then I knew where she was, but I didn't know where he was now.

The one thing I didn't think he knew, was that Sabina still had a tracker in her. That's if, she was still with Niko.

"Here." Boots offers me a couple of bottles of water as I open the door to the room Zaidan is in.

I hadn't seen him in a couple of days. Since we got him back he hated my guts. Calling me all names under the sun.

I just want to help him get through whatever it is he's going through.

"Wish me luck."

"Let's hope he wants to talk today." Boots murmurs as he nods and walks away. "Let me know how it goes."

Shrugging, I push the door open and wait for something to come flying at the door, but instead I hear silence.

I frown and poke my head into the room until I see Zaidan on the end of the bed, cuddling his knees.

I clear my throat and his head snaps up at me.

"Zayn?" He murmurs timidly.

"Ah hey."

Zaidans face looks worried before he stands from the bed.

I slip into the room very slowly before closing the door, my eyes never leaving his.

Its never easy walking into this room. He's always running at me with flying fists. He tried to choke me with his pillow case last week.

I hold my hands up to him as he watches me tentatively.

"I just came to bring some water." I say carefully.

"I-" Zaidan frowns, appearing disorientated. "I- I don't know what's going on with my head."

I tilt my head at him confused. "What?"

"I really want to hurt you. But I can't. I don't want too." Zaidan says before looking down at his hands. "I want to hurt you as much as you hurt Alissa. But I can't!" He says frustratedly.

"Zaidan-"

"I don't know what's wrong with me!" He spits before gripping onto his head.

"Calm down. It's okay."

"Shut up!" I step back as he stands and glares at me. "I just- I want to hurt you! But my mind-" he taps on his head before tapping his chest. "My body. Just doesn't fucking want too because- because you're my brother and I just. I can't!"

I don't know what the hell is going on with him.

"You're right!" I swallow. "I'm your brother. I'm just trying to help!"

"No you're fucking not! If you took me to Niko. I wouldn't be feeling like this! But I don't want you to take me there!" Zaidans expression changes from frustration to fear. "Please don't take me there. But I need to go back there because he can help me." Zaidan grips onto my collar and I widen my gaze as his own eyes meet with mine.