25.

"You wanna tell me what the hell is going on?!" Alissa questions me in a panic. "Was that Connor?"

I put the phone down and shift off her as Alissa continues to stare at me as if I have answers.

"It was Connor." I nod. "He's, he's gone crazy."

"That's not hard to believe." Alissa scowls. "So what, he's going to come after me?"

I nod and she rolls her eyes.

"I won't let him take you." I reassure.

Alissa half smiles before shaking her head. "I can protect myself."

I frown. "Can you?"

She nods. "Don't underestimate me."

"Oh baby girl, I haven't." I smirk. "But I'm not going to let you take matters into your own hands."

"I don't need you to protect me." She says sternly.

"You're mine. It's what I do." I murmur as I skim the back of my index finger along her jawline. "If I have to die to protect you, I will."

She doesn't reply.

"But I have to go." I say sadly.

Alissa frowns. "You always have to go. You just got here."

"I know, babe. I'm sorry."

She frowns before her eyes soften. "Can't you stay a little longer."

I bite my lip and lean into kiss her own soft ones.

"Are you heavy?" I question.

She shifts uncomfortably. "Zayn."

"I'm serious." I half smile.

Alissa shakes her head. "It's just finishing."

I smirk. "Good."

"What?" She breathes. "No."

I stand suddenly and hoist her up over my shoulder. She squeals loudly.

"What are you doing!" She shouts after a burst of giggles flood through her. "No. Zayn!"

Walking into the bathroom, she starts to squirm and wiggle out of my grip.

"Wait! Put me down!" Alissa screeches as I turn the shower on.

Placing her down on her feet, she leans into the vanity and brushes her hair back with her hands and I smile at her flustered face.

"I don't want you to do any fifty shades crap on me!" She holds her hand up to my chest as I close the distance between us. "Look, I just want to clean myself off if you do get in the shower with me.

"Fifty shades of grey?" I raise my eyebrow in disgust.

She nods, still attempting to collect her breath.

"Okay." I smirk. "Tell me when you're ready then."

She nods, and relaxes her posture before I lean down and crash my own lips to hers.

"Don't ever compare me to that bastard. I'm better than Grey." I murmur quietly.

She smirks slightly before biting her bottom lip. "Yes, master."

I hold her gaze after a moment before brushing my thumb along her bottom lip.

"Don't be too long." I call over my shoulder.

I close the door and squeeze my eyes closed as I rest my head against the cold surface.

My mind is clouded.