21.

Zayn.

"Ready?" I question her as she walks out with a dress. I thought I said no to a dress.

I sigh and she smirks. "Sorry. It's to hot to wear trousers." She shrugs before walking out of the apartment and locking it as I walk out.

Waiting for the elevator, I sneak my hand around her waist and she rolls her eyes and pushes my hand away.

"Are you making his hard for me or for yourself?" I question as the doors open.

"For you, obviously." She comments as we both step in one after the other.

She clears her throat and presses the ground floor button as I clear my throat this time.

"Where's lunch?" She questions after a moment.

"At Yasers."

"You mean your fathers?" She mocks and I roll my eyes.

"Same thing." I deepen my hands into my pockets and she grins as I look at her from the corner of my eye.

The doors open and she smiles.

"I'm impressed. You lasted a whole elevator trip without throwing yourself at me." She chuckles and I roll my eyes before sliding my hand down her back and towards her hand.

"I have more self control than you think baby girl." I reply quietly.

"But do you really?" She questions as her hands tighten into my own hands.

"Maybe with you, I don't. But I do." I admit stupidly and she smiles as I lead her towards the black Range Rover.

I open the door for her and Zaidan pops his head through the front door! "Hey princess!" He yells at and Alissa gasps.

"Zaidan! Hey!" She smiles broadly and I frown annoyed before blocking her view from him.

I turn to look at him over my shoulder and scowl at him.

Zaidan chuckles and winds the window up to talk to her in the car as I get in myself.

"I'm good! I've missed you!" Zaidan says sadly as Alissa pulls him in for a hug.

Well then. I swallow and look down.

"I missed you too." Alissa pouts before smiling. "I did see you the other day though."

"Oh. Right. But you weren't you." Zaidan rolls his eyes before winking at me as I look at him.

Alissa frowns before lacing her own hand in mine and I gaze at her momentarily before tightening my grip around her hands.

"Did you wear a wig?" Zaidan suddenly questions. "Can I sit in the back. I'm gonna sit in the back. Don't drive."

Zaidan gets out of the car and I scowl in annoyance as he slips in next to Alissa.

"Hi." Zaidan smiles. "Again."

"Hi." Alissa chuckles. "And to answer your question. Yes. I did." I nod.

"You were hot as a blonde too." Zaidan nods and I shake my head annoyed.

"You were kind of like Hannah Montana."