3.

I think the way I'm feeling inside could possibly make me feel sick.

For the past few weeks, my anxiety hasn't been as bad as it use to be and I know that mixing my pills with alcohol doesn't exactly make me feel any less better.

Looking up at the large building ahead of me, I know I'm not only walking back into his life, but I'm going to try my fucking hardest to do everything right.

He picked me for being a fighter, and he was not wrong.

I was a fighter and there's no way in hell am I backing down from this.

Getting out of the car, I sigh quietly to myself and grab my briefcase from the passenger seat.

I lock my car as I walk towards the entrance.

My heart is pounding in my chest.

I want to think that I've tried to address all ways of how this interview or how our encounter is going to be, but I know that he's unpredictable.

Not everything goes to plan when it comes to Zayn.

I somehow managed to fall in love with the fucker even after all the things he had done to me.

Taking a deep breath, I walk into the familiar territory or Malik Enterprises.

Unwanted memories begin to filter in my head.

I sigh and stride towards the front desk as my heart picks up pace.

"Can I help you ma'am?"

"My names Al- Adriana Wall. I'm here for the internship programme, interview thing?" I smile as if I wasn't quite sure.

The lady smiles reassuringly before looking down at her computer. She types briskly before smiling and handing me a visitors pass.

"If you'd just like to go on the third floor, a lady named Victoria will be waiting for you."

I nod and smile briefly. "Okay. Thank you."

I clip the visitors pass on my pencil skirt pocket and make my way towards the bathroom.

My head is itchy from this wig and my nerves are settling in as I pull out my papers.

I'm close to seeing Zayn.

He usually comes in just after nine.

I wonder if he'd notice me.

Maybe if he loved me he would notice.

I scoff pathetically after applying my lip gloss.

Love.

I had thought I experienced it at one point in my life in the most fucked up way possible, but it was a mental game to him.

I had been mentally abused and tortured by him numerous of times and I still came out the other end saying those three words that fucked up everything for me.

Till this day, I've never tasted revenge so badly.

The taste was so distinctive I could almost crave it again.

I wanted to give him the same pain he had given me.

I wanted to destroy what he had with all the shit I had on him.

I was his personal assistant once, I know mostly everything about him.

Taking a deep breath as I look in the mirror, I smirk devilishly at my reflection before flipping my now long blonde hair over my shoulder.