65.

"Is she awake?" I hear a voice in the distance.

I dare not move, but part of me thinks that whoever it is that's in the room with me is going to check if I'm actually awake.

I was still slightly paralysed and it scares me every time when I try to move, and nothing happens. It's like every part of my body has been chained down but nothing is restricting me.

My body was laying on what felt like cold, wet concrete. It was a case of dejavu that I didn't want to revisit again but it's sad to say that this is how my life is now.

I'm never going to be able to sit at home with my two kids, and only stress about what happened at school.

Instead I have to watch my back and keep a close eye on any suspicious vehicle and keep relocating when something seems off.

For a second I had thought I was safe. But that was stupid for me to even assume.

I will admit that I was in a lot of pain. I just had two kids and here I am fending for my life. The doctor did say to take it easy, but that's almost impossible.

Zayns so called slave owner friends can't be trusted I guess.

Niko has me under his wing.

I didn't want to give in. I didn't want to combust like I had did with Zayn. Look where it lead me?

I open my eyes just a little to find I'm in a somewhat dark room. From a slight distance there's a door open that shines a small amount of light.

"She's been out for the last thirty minutes. Wake her up." A voice, that sounds like Niko says annoyed as he comes into the room.

I close my eyes again and I feel him crouch down beside me.

"Alissa." He coos softly.

I don't give him any sign that I'm awake and aware of presence, not that I had any chance of moving.

The back of his hand glides against my cheek, catching a tear I didn't even realise had fell down from my eyes.

Not again.

"Don't cry Pepe. It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." Nikos voice is kitten soft and I try to at nudge away, but it's no use.

Picking me up off the floor, his hands cradle my body as he leads me o the light.

I squint as an automatic headache affects me.

He places me on a bed and I keep my eyes on him only.

Niko stares down at me as if he's never been more fascinated at anything else in his life.

I attempt to say something but it only comes out as a small whimper.

"Sshh." He hushes as he strokes my hair.

Every inch of my skin feels dirty again. How many times do I have to go through this?

How many times do I have to try and save myself?

A man that looks to be older than Niko walks in and smirks as he gazes down at me.

My panic rises again and somehow Niko notices the distraught in my unmoved face.

"Calm down Pepe. He won't hurt you." Niko assures before acknowledging him. "Any news?"

"Her precious master has called for a meeting with the slave owners. Including you. He's not happy. He thinks the outcasts have her."

"Only two hours and he's already out there looking for you." Niko whispers, his eyes glazing over with somewhat annoyance.

He paces the room, calmly at first before turning back to the man. "What time, Harris?"