11.

Andre's pov:

I'm in sikowitz acting class. It's the last lesson of the day.
And I promised the gang that I would call to see what jade was up to.

Sikowitz bursts through the door and yelled at us frantically.

"There's a huge fire in the building! Get out get out! Run!" Sikowitz yelled as he pointed to the door.

Everyone suddenly started to panic. Everyone jumped out their seats including me, we all rushed to the door when suddenly sikowitz yelled at us again.

"I'm only kidding!" He laughed.

Everyone groaned and I muttered under my breath as we all returned to our seats.

Sikowitz skipped to the stage and flung his bag in the corner.

"So today class we are going to be... hang on! Where's West?" He asked.

"She said she's doing something! Can we call her and find out what she's doing?" Cat begged.

"Sure!" Sikowitz chirped. "Today's lesson is going to be about what jade is doing. So make sure you put the phone on speaker." He added.

I dragged my chair to the stage, I sat In it and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I called Snow White and pressed on the speaker button.

"Hey Dre." Jade answered.

"Hey Snow White." I greeted. "So how have you been?"

"Meh. I've been Okay I guess." She sighed. "What about you?"

"Good." I reply.

"Me and the gang miss you." Beck said.

"Aww how sweet. I almost feel sorry for leaving you guys at school." She sarcastically said.

"So! this is the part We have been waiting for! What have you been doing?" Cat quickly ask.

"Well....." She said dragging out the word. "Do you know who Charles st.Clair is?" She asked.

"Yes! Who doesn't." I said.

"He's one of the most successful music producers in the world." Robbie added with a smirk.

"Yeh. Well he called me and..." Jade started to explain.

"Shut The fridge!" I gasped.

"And. I've asked me to go to his office. So I did. We talked and he wants to offer me a successful music career." She said excitedly.

"What?!" Tori screeched. And beck nudged her in the ribs.

"Aww I'm so proud of you jade." Beck smiled.

"Thanks." Jade said.

"Your going to be a singer? Yay!" Cat cheered.

"Congratulations jade!" Eli yelled as Everyone else in the class started congratulating her.

"Well done Jadey!" Cat squealed.

"Yeh well done Snow White." I smile.

"Thank you." She replies.

"Well! Now on with the lesson." Sikowitz said as he pushed my chair back to its original place.

"I've gotta go Snow White. Talk to you later." I said as jade also said goodbye.

I hung up and listened to Sikowitz talk about a weird smell coming from his attic.

"I'm so jealous of jade!" Tori whined.

"Well Don't be. Let jade have something big happen to her." I whispered back.

New chapter soon!