9.

Jades pov:

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone. It was a unknown number calling.

I pressed answer, as I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen where my mom was sat.

"Hello?" I asked as I put the phone on speaker.

"Hello is this jade West?" A male voice asked.

"Yes and who is this?" I questioned.

"I'm the assistant of Charles st.Clair the world wide famous music producer." Said the male voice.

My mother turned her head around and listened carefully.

"Recently Charles was on YouTube and came across your account. He listened to all your songs you wrote and sang and he loved them. And he wanted me to ask if you wanted to..." Said the assistant as someone else grabbed the phone off him.

"Hello jade. I'm Charles st.Clair. I recently came across your songs on YouTube and I loved them all. How would you like me to help make a big successful singing career for you?" He asked. "Maybe you could come to my studio tomorrow and talk it over? And sing me a few songs. and if I like what I hear. I will help you become a huge singer."

"Oh my god! I'm speechless. Yes please! What time do you want me to be there?" I squealed.

"Ahaha." He chuckled over the phone. "Someone's excited. Um. What time do you finish school?" He asked.

"I can miss school, don't worry about that." I said quickly which made him chuckle again.

"Okay then. How about you come down to my studio at around 10:30?" He asked.

"Sure! I will see you then. Thank you so much." I smiled.

"Alright I will see you tomorrow then. Bye." He said as he hung up.

"Omg! Jade!" My mother yelled as she gave me a tight hug. "Well done baby! Your going to be a pop star!" My mother squealed.

"Don't jinx it" I say.

"Well at least I don't have to see beck tomorrow. Which as a good thing." I smiled as I pored a glass of water.

"I'm so proud of you baby." My mother smiled.

"Thanks mom." I smiled back.

Beck's pov:

"I miss Jadey!" Cat whined at the lunch table.

"And who's fault is that?" Rex snapped as everyone glared at me.

"Look guys I've apologise to her. I didn't mean any of it. She's read my message but hasn't responded. I'm waiting till I next see her to properly apologise." I said.

"One time my brother apologised to a bus driver because he threw up on him." Cat giggled.

"Well there goes my appetite" Andre said as he pushed his taco into the middle of the table.

"Same" me, Tori and Robbie said as we all pushed our foods away.

"What do you think Jade is up to?" Tori questioned.

"Probably sleeping, writing a play or lyrics to a song she's working on or watching tv." Robbie said taking a sip of his soda.

"I think she is polishing her scissors." Tori said.

"Yeh. We all know how much Snow White loves her scissors. Anyway she will be in school tomorrow. So we will see her then. And beck! You be nice to her." Andre says pointing his finger at me.

"Guys I will! Stop all this! What I did was a mistake, I took out my anger on her. Nothing I said was true. And I apologise to her. I don't expect her to forgive me for ages." I sigh. "The only reason I was angry is because my cousin was talking trash about jade. And I was handing up for her. And now me and my cousin are not talking and I took it out on jade because she was the reason we was arguing." I explain.

"I see where your coming from. But that's no way to talk to someone." Robbie said.

"My hair smells like strawberries" cat giggled as she kept sniffing her red hair.

"I know and I deeply regret it." I said as Andre phone beeped.

"Oh guys I've got a text from Jade!" He said as he opened the message up.

"Jadey!" Cat squealed.

"Shh! Cat. We want to know what she said." Tori said, hushing cat up

"Hey Andre. Sorry I didn't text back yesterday. I'm fine, anyways I've got exciting news! I'm not coming to school tomorrow! Because I have got to do something. And if it all works out you will be very proud of! Anyway I'm not going to tell you what it is until Tomorrow. Bye see you soon x" Andre read out loud.

"What do you think she's doing tomorrow?" Tori asked.

"Shes meeting the cast of the scissoring?" Rex suggested.

"Going on holiday!" Cat giggled.

"Producing one of her plays?" Beck suggested.

Ring ring...ring ring...ring

"Time for class." Tori sighed.

"Ugh I've got dickers now!" Cat pouted. He's going to be moody because jades not here."

"We will get through it together kitten." I said as we walked to class.

What do you think about jades opportunity?
I wanted to have something good happen to her after the video chat. Sorry for any errors x