6.

Beck's POV:

"Hey beck!" Cat smiled as I opened my RV door.

"Hey cat hey Tori." I said as I moved out the way so they could enter my RV.

"How are you holding up?" Tori asked as her and cat took a seat on my sofa, and I took a seat on the end of my bed.

"To be honest. Not good. I miss her. I really miss her. That night... that night I went to her house. She took my car to get away, I went to hers and..." I started to explain but Tori cut me off.

"Wait you went round Jades house the night you broke up with her?" She questioned.

"She took my car Tori." I said as if my reason for going there was obvious.

"I needed to get my keys and what I saw really broke my heart. I didn't think she loved me as much as she did. I mean I know she loved me a lot but I didn't think she loved me that much." I sighed.

"What did you see?" Cat questioned as she fiddled with her red velvet hair.

"S-She was curled up on her bed crying. I've never seen her cry before."

"Me and cat went to her house about an hour ago to check up on her." Tori said.

"Is She Okay?" I quickly asked.

"She seems okay. But deep down she probably isn't. Her and her mom are moving out her house. We saw them packing up. Getting ready to leave. And sharpish." Tori explained.

"They are moving?" I asked completely shocked.

"Yeh. Jade and her mom was packing their cars up when we arrived. They said they are leaving the house until jades dad finds a place to stay." Cat explained.

"She also had a black eye and a few cuts on her face." Tori said.

"Wait what? Did she say what happened?" I gasped.

"No we didn't ask. We didn't want to get into her business as much as we already were." Tori said.

"What about her brother?" I asked thinking about Jackson.

"They took Jackson too. Don't worry she is still going to school. She's just moving until her fathers gone." Cat explained.

"Oh! We also want to tell you us and the whole gang including jade is going to be on a video chat at 7pm. We was wondering if you would join it." Tori smiled sympathetically.

"Sure I will. And do you guys think I have a shot at getting jade back?" I asked with hope.

"I don't know beck. You really hurt her. Give her time." Cat said being supportive to her best friend.

"I do think you could get her back. But it's going to take a lot of effort." Tori said.

Jades POV:

Me, my mom and Jackson are living in a 5 star, 3 bedroom apartment. It's in Beverly Hills. Just a few blocks away from my school.

I much rather prefer my big house to this small space. But I will stay wherever just so I won't get beaten up again.

The door to the apartment is in the hallway which leads to a big open space where the kitchen, The living room is also joined into the big space.  the kitchen has an island, the counter is black and white marble while the cupboards are black, and the floor is dark brown. In the living room there is a big black leather sofa. To the left side of the sofa there is a big sliding glass door with a big glass window, that leads to a balcony. In front of the tv is a coffee table on top of a red rug which is led on top of the brown floorboards. There is a curved tv on top of a small cabinet in front of the sofa. And to the right side of the sofa is the rooms to our bedrooms and the bathroom. My bedroom was next to my mothers. Which is opposite the bathroom and Jackson's room. All the bedrooms are the same. Both me and my mom had a double bed while only Jackson had a single bed. They have white walls and brown floorboards. They had a dresser fitted into the wall and a dresser opposite the bed. Inside the bathroom had a shower and a bath tub. A toilet and a sink that's fitted into a cabinet. The walls are white with a mixture of blue tiles.

"Why a-are we here j-Jadey?" Jackson asked as he looked around the small living room in our apartment.

"Because daddy is a bad man and we can't stay with him any longer." I said healing down to Jackson's height.

"Why is he a bad man?"

"He did a lot of bad things. Things You will understand when you grow up. Mom doesn't want me or you to go near or talk to daddy. Okay?" I said softly.

"Okay Jadey." He said.

"Now go unpack your toys." I said.

Jackson ran off into his room. I walked into my room. I closed the door and sat on my bed. I looked at the time on my phone. 6:55 pm. I have 5 minuets to get on the video chat with my so called friends.

I log onto my laptop and click onto theslap.com

As soon as I'm on I decide to write a post.

Jade West:   
just moved out my house. I hate small spaces. But it will do until my father is gone.

Feeling: depressed 😔

I press post and sit back as the likes and comments start to kick in.

Cat valentine is resquesting a video chat....

"Well here goes nothing." I sigh as I press accept.

New update! I said I will post today. I just made it with  21 minuets to spare 😂 sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. I'm going to start posting more frequently.💞