10.

Jades pov:

I walked into the big building where Charles says he owns.

I walk up to the desk to be met with a dark brown haired girl with tanned skin and hazel eyes.

"How can I help you?" She asked politely.

"Hi, I'm jade west and I'm here to see Charles st.Clair he asked me to meet him." I said.

"Right this way." She said as she got out of her seat and lead me to Charles office.

The lady stopped in front of a big black door with a golden door knob.

"Wait here a second." She said as she disappeared into the room.

A few seconds later the door was opened again and the lady walked out and smiled at me.
"You can go in now." She said as she began to walk away.

I walked through the door to see a big desk in the middle of the room,  a mini fridge next to a big black sofa in the right corner of the room and cabinets on the other side of the room.

"Ahh! Jade! Nice to meet you." Charles said shaking my hand.

Charles was a well built man in his mid 40's he had light brown hair, brown eyes and slightly tanned skin.

(Charles st.Clair)

"It's nice to meet you too

"It's nice to meet you too." I said.

"Please take a seat." Charles said gesturing to his sofa.

I sat down and placed my bag by my feet.

"So how have you been recently?" He asked.

"The best I can be. I've had some issues with my friends but part from that I've been Okay." I half heartedly smiled. "How have you been?"

"I've been well thank you. Your YouTube videos of you singing are amazing! I loved every video! I'm obsessed!"

"Thank you." I said as I grabbed my note book out my bag. 
"I've got all my song lyrics in here. And I've got some that I haven't put on YouTube yet." I say handing Charles the black note book.

"Thank you. It's nice to see you've come prepared. Most people don't think of being stuff like this. I'm impressed." He said flicking through the note book. 
"What's your favourite song you wrote?" He asked

"Umm.... I think my favourite has to be 'okay.' I wrote it a few months ago with one of my best friends that I go to school with." I explain.

"What's their name?" He asked as he read the lyrics to 'Okay'.

"His name is Andre Harris." I reply.

"Okay. Would you like to pick one of your songs to sing and if I like everything. We can start talking about your career." Charles said taking a sip of water from his water bottle.