"Mmmhm, okay." He says while side-eyeing me. He takes a long pause before saying "Give me your hand I want to hold it."

I jump in surprise, out of everything I thought he'd say that was the last thing on my mind. When did he come so direct? 

"Why would you want to hold my hand?"

"Come on, your hands are soft. And I need some comforting after being away for a week." He says while grabbing my hand from my lap.

We intertwine fingers and I know for a fact his hands are definitely softer than mine. There is this warmth that I find in him and I can't quite explain. I just know I feel safe. I don't want to let him out of my sight, I want to be with him inseparable.

I had the suspicion he felt the same way considering how tightly he was holding onto me.

The whole way to the beach our hands are intertwined and had become one. When we arrived I jump out of the car, even before he's stopped the engine.

"Wait hold on!" He yells after me. "Wait for me."

After he parks the car, he rushes over to me. I look over and see that he's running toward me, I had this playful feeling in me so I started running away from him. 

"Hey come back here." He shouts while running after me.

"Haha you're too slowww" I tease him.

After a little while running around I start to lose my breath and eventually slow down. I turn back to see where he is and I see he's approaching fast. I try to push myself to run but I'm too tired.

Then I feel a pair of hands hug me from my waist.

"Got you!" He whispers and laughs.

After our little chase, we decide to sit on the beach towels he brought and talk. After a little while he turns to me and says:

"You know..." he starts "you look so beautiful during sunset."

"I don't know if I should be offended or not." I frown. "What about when the sun is not setting am I ugly then?"

"I'm trying to complimenting you!" He whines.

"Well you're bad at complimenting," I point out.

"Damn okay. Go and ruin the moment." He rolls his eyes.

"Sorry we had a moment? I guess I missed it" I tease him. I pause and look at him "Thank you," I say with a smile.

"Y/n, I've recently realized you're someone I want to keep in my life for a very long time. I can't describe the feeling, but I'm always in need of you. I try and find any excuse to be with you, you're the person I look for in a crowd, always." He says while putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "You're beautiful."

"Jungkook, you have no idea how much I look up to you. You've always been that one person who is different to me than everyone else. I want to have you by my side every moment of every day." I say. 

Our faces are inches apart, his big brown eyes staring into mine and I would do anything to kiss him. 

"I want to kiss you so bad right now." He says.

I take a deep breath, one kiss can change everything. Am I ready for what's to come after?

"Then do it," I whisper.

I haven't even finished my sentence when his lips are on mine. His lips are soft and sweet like honey. The kiss was everything I wanted it to be. It was not like any other. I can't explain it with words. The only way I could describe it is magical and addicting like a drug. It kept me wanting more and more. I could feel my heart racing. I break from the kiss to catch my breath.

He puts his forehead to mine. "Wow" He whispers "I wish I did that sooner."

"I wish you did that sooner too," I whisper back.

We hold each other and watch as the sun sets, he looks over at me and says: "Can I take a photo of you? I want have it as a remembrance of today."

I love when he takes photos of me... "Yes, of course" I smile.

And now I can say that they turned out pretty amazing.

By far the best day ever

By far the best day ever. With all my heart and soul I really hope this works out. After all these years, we finally admitted our feelings.

or so I thought.
_______________________

authors note:
And the drama begins!!! This chapter was long but also important. I have everything planned out in my head I hope it turns out amazing! I hope you guys enjoyed. Please leave comments of what you want to see more in this story.

THIS BTS RUN EPISODE SENDS!!! For sure one of my all time favorites!