Two.

I ended up going with them to practice as I had to practice myself. Being an idol is extremely difficult, having no time to look after yourself and trying to be perfect at the same time is pretty exhausting. 

After I finished my practice I gave myself a little treat by watching them perform fake love, which is one of my favorite choreographies. The way they dance and move in sync and tell a story with every move is crazy and something I wish to achieve.

By the time their practice ended it was around 4pm and everyone left one by one until it was only me, Jimin and Jungkook. We sat down in the middle of the dance room, and talked about anything we thought about. Mostly about our new Spotify discoveries.

"Guys listen to this song," I say and put on Own it by Drake.

"I know this.. I was dancing to it yesterday," Jimin says while getting up and starts dancing.

"Is this the one you said you want to make a choreo to?" Jungkook says while getting up as well.

They start making up their own choreography, agreeing and disagreeing, they come up with it pretty quickly. I sit with my back pressed against the mirrors and watch how beautiful they dance together. But for some reason my eyes are glued on Jungkook...his body he way it moves. My hearts starting pounding, just thinking about him... then my hands begin to sweat. Am I horny? no.no.no.

Shaking the dirty thoughts out of my head. I decide to record them and post them on my Instagram story for people to see how well they perform. 

I knew that I had to watch them as much as I could because they were going on tour soon and I'll be left alone. Being alone while they're on tour sucks, simply only just their company makes such an impact on my life.

As much as I'm dreading them leaving, they have to promote their album in Japan before the Mnet Asian Music Awards. Which of course were nominated for artist of the year and I couldn't be more proud! Hard works does pay off.

I snap out of my thoughts and return to watching them dance. After they're happy how their dance turned out, Jungkook comes and sits next to me. He's dripping with sweat so he decides to take the bottom of my red shirt and wipe his forehead dripping with sweat. 

"Hey! You know, I'm not your personal towel!" I shout and push him to the side. He lets himself be pushed and falls over like a bag of potatoes.

"Oh come on now," he says while pouting. He sits back up and lays his head on my shoulder while closing his eyes. I take my phone into my hand and unlock it searching for something to do so I don't seem bothered.

Jimin sits not to far away from us, his eyes moving between us and his phone, watching us like we're some type of movie. He smirks and giggles a bit.

"You guys are awfully cute." He says. I look up at him and make a weird face trying to convince hi there's nothing going on. I push Jungkook off and stand up before I start blushing.

"Well while I'm here I'll just rehearse my dance one more time!" I say trying to play it off.

"Can we stay and watch?" Jungkook says happily.

"As long as you don't distract me!"

I start to rehearse my dance for my new song. They both watch with their eyes barely being okay and eventually fall asleep. Wow, am I that boring??

_______________________
authors note
That video gives me chills all the time! How are they so good omg! My wig is snatched again!

Me everything I walk into class:

I really hope you guys enjoy! Until next time loves!