Fifteen.

I'm in the kitchen preparing myself pancakes. The past week has been awful.

I called Jackson last night to explain to him everything that was going on. I needed to tell him the truth I didn't want to lie to him anymore. He took it really well and said that he still wanted to go on that second date.

I'm really happy that he hasn't changed his mind about me unlike most of my fans. I have been getting a pretty good amount of hate since the interview. But they're mostly comments like:

"Jungkook is mine."
"Stay away from my Kookie."
"She's such a slut."

You know typical hate comments. Good thing they don't really get to me, I guess I'm kind of immune to them now.

Jackson and I decided to have our second date this afternoon. I honestly don't care anymore who sees us.

I quietly eat my pancakes in the dining room when Tae comes in.
He notices me eating.

"Can I have one?"

I look at him. Why do they always want my food. I decide to take advantage of the situation.

"I'll give you some if you help me with my outfit." I say.

He rolls his eyes.
"Can't you just be nice and give me one? I mean I am older than you."

"No."

"Okay fine I'll help you." He says and then I hand him a pancake. He takes a big bite out of it and asks with a full mouth, "Where are you going anyway?"

"Today is my second date with Jackson." I say proudly as I stand up. "Now come on."

-

Tae wasn't good at helping me, all he wanted me to wear was Gucci. I swear he has an unhealthy obsession.

I finally walk out with the outfit that I think is a winner.

As soon as Taehyung sees it he says, "No, nope, NO, absolutely not

As soon as Taehyung sees it he says, "No, nope, NO, absolutely not."

I make a pout. "Oh come on Tae Tae! Please, look at how good I look." I say while twirling.

"If I let you go out like that I'm going to get murdered by the other guys." He points out.

"Okay fine I won't wear it." I say. I look at my phone and see that I'd received a notification from Jackson.

Jackson🥰:
Hey I'm here. I'm a little bit early I can wait in the car if you'd like.

Ah perfect.

Me:
No, no you're right on time I'm coming.

Now I have to get rid of Tae somehow.