Seventeen.

Today I decided to stay home because I'm not feeling too well plus I've caught up with all my work and know my dances pretty well. The other members went to practice and they'll probably be there all day.

I decide to go in the living room to continue watching Master's Sun for the fifth time, on the big screen tv.

When I go into the room I unexpectedly see Jungkook, watching a movie.

"Wait what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at practice?" I question.

He doesn't move his eyes away from the screen. I sit beside him waiting for an answer.

"Nope, our manger said that I knew everything quite well and could finish up early and rest."

I laugh a little.

"Golden maknae." I say under my breath so he doesn't hear.

I watch him being brain washed by the TV. When did it come to this? What happened so bad that we couldn't be best friends anymore? I can't even share anything with him nowadays.

I know I forgave him after the interview but it still doesn't feel like we're back to the way it used to be.

I guess I was right. Things won't go back to normal between us...

I miss him.

I miss my best friend.

He notices me staring at him.

"Stop starring at me. You know it makes me uncomfortable."

I look away as fast as I can as I feel my cheeks get hot.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure." He answers while looking at me and turns the TV off.

"How did you and IU meet?"

He looks at me in shock. He turns his head to the TV and turns it back on.

"Nope, no I'm not talking to you about this!" He snaps at me.

Okay wtf? What is wrong with this guy? Why did he get triggered by one question about his relationship? I get a little bit upset and say.

"Okay wow, I guess I'm not your best friend anymore huh? Just because you have a girlfriend? Ever since our kiss you haven't even explained yourself how you started dating someone else the next day!!" I get up and look at him.

Now he's moved his eyes away from the screen. Instead they're on me.

"I don't know about you... but everything that happened between us meant nothing to me." I struggle to get the words out. "That kiss... it meant nothing to me."

Now he's starring at me in shock by what I just said.

But to be honest, that kiss meant everything to me. He means so much to me. He means more to me than anyone... but I guess I have to keep it to myself right? If I say how I feel I'll ruin everything.

I start walking away when I feel my wrist being pulled. I spin around and land on the couch next to him.

"Do I mean anything to you then?"

Oh Jungkook you blind boy.

He gently cups my face with one of his hands. I'm quickly blinded by his touch. What am I doing?

"Jungkook..."

He leans closer to me pulling on my waist so our bodies are closer.

"Just say it Y/n."

Im dying to kiss him... I've never been more in need of his lips on mine than ever before but instead I look him straight in the eyes and say:

"I hate that you don't care anymore and if you don't even see me as a best friend anymore... I guess you mean nothing to me." I lie straight to his face.

I quickly pull away from him and run out of the room in tears, leaving him speechless in the living room.

Why does he have the effect of driving me insane.

If he only knew...

_______________________
I have so many story ideas it's insane. Anyway, this chapter was really boring wow. I haven't had any inspiration lately for this story so I'm sorry about the slow updates. Anyway here is my daily photo!! Actually its a meme but whatever.