Matt's p.o.v

"CAMERON! I can't believe you! you said you wouldn't do this to me. who is this skank!?" I heard. I assume it's his girlfriend but I was too lazy to turn around and quite frankly I didn't give a shit.

"Who are you calling a skank you dirty roach!" Cynthia responded with a childish comeback. I picked Taylor's tray up and helped her get up. I didn't want her around this.

As we left Taco Bell she held my arm tight

"Should we wait out here for them?"

"If you want" I said with a shrug.

"We should. That's my best friend in there." I nodded and kissed her forehead. I'm so over all this drama. it seems like there's nothing but drama in our group.

We sat on the front steps of Taco Bell and saw Cynthia come out crying and then, Cameron.

"Let's go..now!" Cameron yelled pointing to the car.

"Cyn what ha-" Taylor asked before being rudely interrupted.

"STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU'RE MY FRIEND OKAY! YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED!!" Cynthia responded with a red face.

"What do you mean?" Taylor said grabbing onto my arm.

"You have been trying to stop Cam and I all day. I'm pretty sure when you went to the bathroom you called his girlfriend and told her where we were. Just because you want him doesn't mean you get to fuck with his feelings just be grateful for once you selfish bitch!" Cynthia said as she leaned closer to Taylor who was now crying.

"I don't want him cyn what are you talking about !?"

"Remember last week or should I say it? mmmm I think I should let's see if Matt will still want you after I read this text." Cynthia pulled out her phone and started scrolling through her messages.

"Here it is! Cynthia I don't know what to do anymore...