Cameron's P.O.V

So, we're back in school. I stopped by the house yesterday to pick up Taylor's stuff while everyone elsd en was sleeping, so she wouldn't have to deal with Matt's bullshit. I feel bad for her though, she has to deal with him today. As I arrived I saw her standing outside the building in some white floral shorts and MY hoodie. Mine. She was actually wearing something of mine.  I must've left it at her place.

To:Taylor♥~ My hoodie eh? looks nice on you :*

From:Taylor♥~ Haha dork where are you!

I hopped out of my car and ran up behind her. She turned around and hugged me tightly and squealed.

"Hey love birds, get a room!" Nash laughed as he passed by us. Hmmm that's weird, I didn't see Espinosa with them.  He must've skipped or something. I walked Taylor to homeroom and went to mine. I am so happy, not quite sure what we are but I don't want to rush her into anything serious right now. I walked into homeroom and saw him sitting in the back. I didn't wanna walk up to him so I just texted him.

To:BroskiMatt~ You okay?

From:BroskiMatt~ Fuck off bastard.

Matt got up and left the classroom and the teacher followed him out.

"MATTHEW ESPINOSA YOU GET BACK IN THIS CLASSROOM RIGHT NOW OR I WILL CALL YOUR PARENTS" Mrs. Stevens screamed down the hall, I didn't hear a response from him though. Then she picked up the phone and called the principal.

"Yes.... Mmhmm... Ma....Yes sir but... oh really?... Well Matthew Espinosa just walked into class 4a ... yes... I understand.." Wait! CLASS 4A? That's Taylor's class. We heard screaming coming from the halls and we all ran outside to see what was happening. I ran down the hall as fast as I could to see Matthew passed out on the ground. Shit this isn't good. Whenever Matt is too stressed out, he passes out but by thd looks of the blood spreading from his head, he's going to be a whole lot more stressed.