Taylor's P.O.V

After Universal

"You guys wanna go to taco bell or something?" Cynthia suggested. Honestly i don't know how to react to the situation i'm in. i don't have feelings for Cam anymore but, it's just weird for me to be around him and Matt after everything that went down.

"Sure! sounds great. my treat" Cameron responded with a smile. Matt put his arm around me and hugged me hard whispering into my ear.

"I know this might be awkward for you but don't worry, just a few more hours please babe." i nodded to assure him that i was okay with it. It's like he read my mind... weird. We continued walking down until we got to the car and headed to taco bell. Cam and Cyn were in the back chatting it up meanwhile i was in the front wishing that this day would end. I looked in the rearview mirror to see cyn reach for Cam's hand. I'm not letting her do this.

" Have you spoken to Nash today Cynthia? I heard things were getting pretty serious with you two." i blurted out.

" oh haha Nash right, He's i mean we're great. He's sick right now though so yeah." she blushed really hard and moved her hand away from Cam quick. She's not making the same mistake that i did. wait... doesn't he have a girlfriend? hmmm I wonder why he's flirting with cyn.

"And we have arrived" Matt announced. We all got out of the car but he pulled me aside and kissed me before we went in.

" I love you Taylor. Don't forget that okay baby." He sad in the sweetest voice.

" I love you too cutie." i said and gave him a peck. I ordered the Doritos locos taco supreme box with the frozen baja blast. Matt got the smothered burrito with the same drink. And cyn and cam shared the nachos. This night just got better when guess who walked through the doors and saw the flirt fest between the two of them. I warned them.