Matt's P.O.V

She is so beautiful, Taylor Marie Jones, the girl I've been crushing on since we were kids. We stopped talking in the 8th grade when I met all my new bros, and hit puberty. But, now I have a chance to reconnect with her. I looked deep into her gorgeous hazel eyes and finally spoke.

      "Dance with me Taylor" I grabbed her hand and spun her around to the beat of the music. I have to admit, she had some good moves but I could've done better if I wasn't so nervous.

        "So, Taylor, I'm sorry I blew you off in the 8th grade. When I met the boys I felt like I finally had people around me that I could just be a guy with, I didnt have to care about what I did around them."

        " I get it Matt, no explanation needed."

        "So , to make up for it... I want you to go on spring break with us. We're seniors now, we can do all the stuff we planned on doing when we were little!" I couldn't help but ask her, I feel like I owe her big time for ditching a girl as amazing as her.

          "Sure! Let me guess, you the guys and a bunch of girls are going to be there?" she replied in a sarcastic tone. Uh oh I have to think of something fast.

          "Well, of course Nash would be inviting some girls. Cam, Shawn, Jack,  and Taylor all have their plus 1's, and you're mine... my plus 1" she smiled, I missed that smile, her adorable yet shy smile. The moment was perfect. Should I kiss her? Is it too soon? So many thoughts and emotions running through my head and before I knew it, her bestfriend was dragging her away. I miss being her best friend.  That should be me dragging her away.