Matt's P.O.V

I have a feeling Cameron has feelings for Taylor but, I don't want to jump to conclusions and seem like an ass. Besides, she was on top of me, kissing me and not him. This moment was too good to waste. We've been at it for about 10 minutes. No nudity, no sex, nothing, I really don't want to ruin this relarionship. She's everything I need right now and I just hope we last long.

I couldn't help but think about what I would do if she ended up dating Cameron... I think I would've smashed his face in. I never felt this way before, but it feels good. Any other girl I've dated I ended up playing... I'm not a good guy for that but, this time will be different. We headed downstairs to hang out with the others.

             "Mr. and Mrs. Espinosa! so nice of you to join us." Nash sarcastically said.

             "They were upstairs getting freaky." said Shawn.

             "Can we get to the game now!?  I want to record this to put on my youtube channel." Said Nash.

All of us are pretty popular on Youtube. We do challenges, goof off, and when we need to ge serious we are... just guys being guys. Carter sat next to me and he winked at me. I knew it was because of Taylor and I but I pretended that I thought he was winking at how good I looked and I winked back. Wow, Taylor.... Just her name gives me tingles.

                "Truth or dare anyone? I'll start! Carter Truth or Dare?" Nash says.

                 "Truth" Carter responded nervously.

                 "Who did you lose your virginity to and When did you lose it?"

                 "Karen Smith, 9th grade, my place"

Everyone started cheering and whistling... is it bad that I'm a virgin at 17? none of my friends know yet, they think I lost it to jennifer in the 8th grade but i lied. should I tell Taylor? I wonder if she's a virgin too, hmmmm. Wait... what did they just dare her to do!?