Cameron's P.O.V

I walk to the back of Nash's beach house and what do I see? Matthew and Taylor, cuddling and kissing. She knows I like her... now I have to make her mine.

      "Oh Cam, uhh hi. We were....." I cut Matt off.

     "No explanation needed, when people are dating they do that stuff."

     "Yeah..... I'm gonna go get unpacked and shower."

           Matt said running in the house. I glance at Taylor. Gosh, she's so fucking beautiful.

    "So, I have a surprise for you, I think you might like it."

I pull her in close to me and look into her beautiful hazek eyes. The feel of her sweater was warming and the shy loom on her face was out of this world. I leaned in and kissed her. She didn't stop me either, we kissed. We kissed for a while until she realized what was actually going on. Before she could speak I brought her around the side of the house and kissed her more. we layed down in the freshly cut grass just like when we played 7 minutes in heaven. It was her and I.

      "CAMERON STOP PLEASE! I'm with Matt now. I want to be with him. If I wanted you I would've told you"

Those words hurt me the most, I let her go and I sat there for a while thinking about what I could do to make her mine. Matt isn't going to win this time.

I walk into the kitchen, everyone's making conversation with eachother. I walk upstairs to Matt's room. I peek in to see what was going on. Oh great they're making out again and they're sharing a room ... I have the best luck.