Matt's P.O.V

Did I completely ruin things with her? Was I a dick for assuming she liked him? I ran home, tears running down my face. I can't deal with this, I nedd to talk to her. I arrived gome and called her.

*Ring, Ring, Ring, Hey this is Tay leave a message and I'll call you back!*

I tried again...

*Ring, Ring, Hello?*

*Taylor! I needed to hear your voice*

*Cameron?*

.....and in that moment I knew I had no chance.

*No, uhh it's Matt, guess you didnt save my number or whatsver I'm wasting my....*

*Shut up Matt, I got a new phone and since i went from iPhone to galaxy it didn't backup my contacts. I'm glad to hear from you. I was so worried.*

*Why?*

*Because, you ran off and I care about you. duhhh*

*You didn't care when you were about to get freaky with Cam*

*It was a dare and why do you care anyways?*

*huh?*

*Why do you care about what I do with Cameron? You just came back into my life tonight and yeah we've known eachother for a while but ... I don't see why it's a big deal.*

*I didn't want to see you get hurt*

*Why would I get hurt just by kissing him? something's up Matt... tell me*

should I tell Taylor my feelings or just leave her alone and let her be with Cameron? I'm so confused but I don't want to let her go. I want her to be with me forever.

*I.....I......