Time to dance

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up bright and early.I was next to Jeff.

I was trying to remember what happened after him practing slow dancing.

Then I remembered we talked, and I must have passed out.

I had an arm around my shoulder and a smiling killer with his head looking the other way.

I blushed.

I saw the sun just now coming up and got up.

I changed into a dress that was a little longer in the back, and shorter in the front.Kristin picked this one out, so it was her favorite color, lavender.

I did my hair and my makeup on my arm.

I put on some flipflops and left Jeff a note.

I headed to the beach and walked torward the water, and the sand was cool to.

It was blissfully peaceful.

Jeff's P.O.V

I woke up and found her no where.I started to worry then found a note on her bed.I knew where she was from the note.

"Down at the beach.Get dressed and meet me here, or stay there and i'll be back in a minute.

-Signed (Y/n)"

I opened the blinds and saw her.

I felt my heart throb seeing her."Again with this?!Liu can't be right!He can't!She's just a friend.I may not know why I feel this, but I know I don't have a crush."

I breathed in and out.

I got dressed, did my hair, and ran out there with some flipflops of my own.I grabbed a small gift I got for her the day before we left.

I sunk up behind her, grabbed her around the waist and picked her up and started spining around.

"Jeff stop~"She was giggling.

"Why?!"

Reader's P.O.V

He was enjoying this.

"Oh yeah."He set me down.

I cocked my head to the side.

"Close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Close your eyes, and put your hands out please."

"Fine."I closed my eyes and put my hands out.

I felt a small box being put in my hand.

"Ok open them."I opened them and saw a small box that kinda looked like a jewelry box.

I looked at him."Jeff..."

"Just open it."I looked back at the box and opened it.

I saw another hair pin, but this one was different.

My dad would always get me butterfly things.So Jeff getting me something like this made me a little in awe.

I saw it and it was a little different.It had jewels, and looksed more like a clip.

"This....thank you."I hugged him tightly with a smiled and a few tears going down my face.

"Your welcome, and please don't cry."

"These aren't tears of sadness, you just reminded me of good times."

I stopped hugging him and he put the butterfly in my hair which pined a strip of my hair back.