The party (day 5)

In the morning you told Kristin everything.And showed her the bracelet."I'm so sorry about BEN.But at least you can still see him.And Sadie.But why do they want me to meet everyone."You smiled."Well your my sister.Why wouldn't they want to meet you?"She giggled with you then she ran out of the room."Sorry got to run.I hate school."With that she left.Then you got a text from Jeff.'Have you seen BEN?His parents said he went missing.'You didn't want anyone to find out the truth so you lied.'No I thought he was with you.'Then he stopped texting.

Then your computer went off.Someone wanted to chitchat.You answered.It was the boys and Sadie."Hey is any of your parents their?If not how long with they be out?Because we want you to come over so we can hang."You didn't know so you told snow to check.A few minutes later she came back and said no.You then texted mom and dad to let you know when their on there way home.And then told Kristin.

"Ok guys I can come over."With that BEN telports into your room."BEN I need a minute to change."He walked right out of your room.You changed into a (f/c) tank top with shorts.You told BEN he could turn around.You were doing your hair.He turned around and saw you put on you cat ear headband on and some converse that matched your outfit."Ok all I have left to do is brush my teeth."

BEN's P.O.V

She walked out into her bathroom so I grabbed her dog a little dress that was green.Finally she walked out and giggled at me fighting the dog.She took the dress out of my hands and put it on her do with no trouble."Oh yeah and your parents have named you missing now.I found that out after I talked to Jeff this morning."Wow that quick.Well they can have fun trying to find me.She moved her hair out from her neck and then I saw her necklace better.

"Hey where did you get that necklace?"Why is she looking at me weird."Well when me and Sadie were five we meet Slender and the next day we met up with him again and met all his brothers.They said they had something for and Sadie.The gave us matching, two of a kind, necklaces.We always hide them under our shirts or whatever we were wearing.So no one sees them.But now that your a creepypasta I can show you."

Wow she has been hiding that sense she was five.Now thats talent."Oh and we might go to my room at the mansion.If thats fine with you and them.I need to change it a bit.Sense the last time I was over I was seven.And of course I was always busy because of mom and dad so I was never really able to see the pastas like I can now."I smiled and then telport back to the mansion.

Reader's P.O.V

Once we got their everyone was in my room."Ok i'm going to try to use my powers to make my room not seven year old anymore."Everyone nodded their heads I closed my eyes and focused on what I wanted my room to have, the color things like that.Once I opened my eyes I saw it had changed my friends had a shocked face.Sadie was a bit, but she had a smile.She was proud.And she was also loving on snow.

I opened my doors to look out side.I stepped out and I put roses, tulips, lilies, and buttercups right there on the balcony."Wow now this looks great.Oh see if you can fly.Sense we know you can decorate."I looked at her then I calmed myself and I could feel the air around me shift a bit and I could no longer feel the ground.Finally I opened my eyes."Wow look at me.Woohoo."I was doing spirals and flips in the air."You guys want to join me.Snow did it her self.Kristin made it where she had powers.It took her a while to make it where Snow would drink it.

"What how does your dog have powers?"I told them then this brought up a memories.One which is how I found out I had powers.Snow landed on my bed.I landed perfectly on my balcony."Hoodie, Masky do you know what this made me think of."The looked at me weird."No wh-what?"Hoodie was full curiosity.While Masky was anxious."Me first finding out I had powers.Then I was in denial because I wasn't looking around.I was furious and attacked the man."