Finally back (Day 8)

Ok guys I'm sorry this was meant to be published a bit before now.I just got caught up with school.And also sorry for some of my writing mistakes I sometimes, ok most of the time, don't reread it before publish so sorry.

Finally!I can go back to school!I miss being able to see my friends.

I got dressed and ready, and hide my marks, then ran down stairs putting my backpack on."Bye mom, bye dad."   "Sweetie.One how are you up and ready.Two your dad has already left.And three, whats the rush?"

"I am, just habit, and i'm walking to school with Jeff to chitchat today.Tomrrow you can drive me if ya want."   "Alright.Bye mom.Breakfast is on the table.I made you some when I first woke up."    "Alright bye."   "Bye."

I ran out of the door to see Jeff walking out of his door.He waved I smiled and waved back."Hi Jeff."   "Hey.I see your up and running."  "Yeah.Why are you walking?"   "It's peaceful right now."Liu walked up making Jeff's face red at what he said.

"And he wants some alone time with you.See you guys."He chuckled and I did to.I couldn't help it.But Jeff and I took off to school.I didn't even realize I was or were using my powers.Till Jeff said something about a pasta that was blurred out.But how the hell did he know it was a girl or what creepypasta is.I must have done it when the pic was took.

"Hey do you know who this pasta is."He showed me the pictures.I realized, that was me when I was fighting Zalgo and got kicked when little, the second one was the second time I fought Zalgo.I was faster, stronger.But I can't tell him.I have a promise to Slendy.

"Nope."   "Oh I also found a police report."How the hell did he find that?!Someone must have put it online.I must tell Slendy later today.

"Wow.This guy sounds like a real chicken.He was afraid of a little girl."We chuckled and got to school.Thank god he didn't figure it out.Then I didn't see Sally.I asked Jeff.He put his head down.He told me she got punched.I found the guy and punched him in the face."Thats for Sally!"I punched him so hard he fell."Ow you bitch!I guess that arm I broke is now strong as hell."

"Don't make me punch you again.Why did you punch Sally?"Holding my powers in when dealing with my feelings, mostly anger, was harder then I thought."Ok fine.She got in my way so I punched her in the arm.Not to hard.Just enough to see her fly."I held my powers and punched him again.He got hit harder and hit his head on the lockers."BITCH!YOUR DEAD!"   

I just laughed which he jumped at."I'm not scared.Come at me.And I hope that hurt.You hurt my Sally.So payback tastes so sweet."I was hovering above him then I walked off to my class.Still before anyone got here.I could still hear Jeff."The hell is wrong with you?Your nothing, but an moron."I heard him run up the steps so I went ahead and turned the corner came up then I scared him by jumping out and hugging him.

"Thank you for asking that question.I couldn't be around him anymore."He smiles and hugged me back which made my smile grow wider."I could see that.And your welcome."I let go and he did to.It looked like his face was red which was funny.So once we got to class the bully said sorry to me and even Sally.Wow did I scare him that much.I mean I did hit him pretty hard.Did my eyes change?Necklace show?I guess I won't ever know.

~~~~~~~~~~~After school~~~~~~~~~~~

The day was a success.I was up to date with everything.And hung out with my friends.I loved it.I even got to have them over.But tonight I get to go back to the mansion.Like normal.I hang out with everyone.But something seems off today.It feels like when I first met Zalgo.Maybe we'll fight again tonight.Anyway Sadie wanted me to go to her room.So once I got home I need to leave.Sis said she has my back.Thank god.