A new friend?

Sense James came around i've been in a better mood.I have very little sadness, but I still scratch a little.All of my other friends are happy to see me in a better mood.

What sucks is I have very little memory of my old friends.Mom really doesn't notice, tho it seems like her and Kristin have been into a fight.

I woke up with a text from James.'Morning silly.'I rolled my eyes."Why do you call me this?"

I texted back 'Hi you silly dork'.

'Want to get the gang together to hang out today?'I thought.I want to, but I don't feel up to it.

'Sorry, I can't.'

'Want me to come over for a sec?'

'Only for a sec.'I got up and dressed.Brittani never lightens up.She is always rude.Kristin came up to me and put makeup on my arms to hide the marks.I changed my clothes and put my hair pin in my hair.I put my necklace from.....someone on.I hid my pasta necklace in my shirt.

I put my ring on, and bracelets, that's when there was a knock down stairs.I walked down there and see James."Hey silly."

"Hey.Why do you call me that by the way?"We walked in and went to my room."I actually don't know."We laughed.He looked at my arm.I looked at him weird.

"What?"

"Why is makeup on your arm.I see a big bunch in the middle of your arm."Kristin must have rushed.I thought of a lie real quick.

"Oh I put my arm down by the sink while Kristin was pitting makeup on and I must have got some on me."He nodded.I smiled.Snow ran up to me and jumped into my arms.

"Wow your getting heavy."She's almost full grown.I feel like I want to cry.I put her on the leash."Want to go out for a walk with us?"

"Sure."We walked out and went for a walk to the park.

We got there and I took her leash off, and we sat on the bench talking.I felt like we were being watched, but he didn't feel anything, so I dropped it.

Snow came back to us and I put her on a leash, and we walked back home.While we were heading home, we ran into Maddy.Lucy almost over powered Maddy to get to Snow and me.I giggled as Snow tried picking up the pase.

"Hey Maddy."

"Hey (Y/n).I see Snow's happy to see me, other then you."

"Same for Lucy and you."I loved on Lucy while Maddy loved on Snow.

"Hey Maddy."She looked up at James.He rarely talked to her.I wonder why.

"Hey James.Why are you now talking?"He shrugged his shoulders.I giggled at them.Lucy started to play with Snow.Then Maddy had to go.I told her bye and Lucy to.She sayed bye back.James awkwardly said bye like he said hi and Maddy said bye back and walked off.

"Why are you so awkward around her?"

"I don't know.She gives me a weird vibe."

"She is great.I don't know what you feel, but I think your a dork if you feel weird around her.She's friendly, and everything."He rolled his eyes then we saw someone running down the side walk, if James wouldn't have pulled me, I would have been nocked over.

"Hey buddy, please watch where your going."The guy kept running."I think he had earbuds in James."I pulled his arm and we continued our walk to my house.Once we got home he told me bye and ran home.I waved bye then walked in.

I released the hound once we got inside, and my phone went off from Masky.I went into my room and answered it."What's up Mask?"

"When are you coming, there is a bunch of new pastas."