After school

You got done with some of your classes still talking to Jeff and everything.Now it was lunch time.We walked in, got our food and went to the table.The were more guys then girls, but I know I wasn't the only girl.Then this little girl came up to Jeff running."HI JEFF!"She sounded really happy to see him then she saw me and she stoped hugging Jeff."Jeff who is she.Is she your girlfriend."

Jeff's face got red and you giggled."S-sally n-no she ju-just moved here and all of our classes are the same and I was just showing her around."Jeff's face was really red then you just giggled more.

"Sorry Jeff if I embarrassed you, oh and i'm Sally nice to meet you."She sounded so cheerful."I'm (y/n) nice to meet you to."She giggled about earlyer and you did to then she stopped.

They way he said that reminded you of the first time you met a friend named Hoodie.

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~

"Hi i'm (y/n).Nice to meet you."   "And i'm Sadie.Pleasure to me you."The boys smiled."Hi i'm Masky.Nice to meet you two to."    "Hi i'm hoo-hoodie.Ni-nice to meet you gir-girls."You and Sadie giggled.

~~~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh yeah Jeff, BEN is back finally."She had a smile.Jeff looked at me then at Sally."BEN's back, well (y/n) just to tell you something he will try to hit on you."You didn't know what to say.Sally broke the silence."But he is a nice guy at least and not one of the means."Sally said it and looked down.Jeff went to pick her up, but I did it first.

"Sally it's ok no need to feel bad ok it's all alright.So don't you worry.You little cutey."You even poked her on the nose to make her giggle and she sat in your lap.Her giggled was adorable and it made you giggle to.

Then a boy with blond hair came."Hey guys how are -"he looked at me and stopped talking."Who's the new cutie and how is she so good with little ones and Sally?"I looked at, BEN I think this was who Sally was talking about, weird but Jeff told me quietly  "BEN saw the whole thing."Sally took charge with telling him who you were.

"Ben this is (y/n) and (y/n) this is BEN and yeah she is good at cheering me up.No wonder Jeff is dating her or are you two not a couple."My face got red and Jeff looked dumfounded."Sally what are-"before he could finish Sally told."Jane said she saw you two hold hands."My face got even more red and you put your (f/c) hoodie's hood over your head."Sally I did that to get her out of thoughts I had already said her name a few times."Sally looked at you then at Jeff.

"I'm sorry then."Sally looked sad now you had finally lost your blush and pulled your hood off and you hugged Sally.Jeff tickled her a little making her have a big smile."We both forgive you Sally."She liked the way you said it."And in any case Jane lied saying we were a couple."BEN laughed which I looked at him weird and he then took Jeff away were you couldn't hear them.

Jeff's P.O.V
"BEN the hell why are we away from our friends?"You didn't know what to do or say."Ok are your really not going out with her?"My face got red just thinking about his question."BEN please do not become a pevr.Like you have done before.Problem was you knew where she lived so she moved away."What was this I was feeling.I cared for her, but just shook it off."BEN can we go back."We both walked back and sat down everyone introduced them selfs to her and I reintroduced myself.After we got done with our introducing thing Jane said sorry for earlyer I couldn't believe it.

Reader's P.O.V

Me and Jeff got done before everyone else we took care of our trays and was walking back when someone tripped me.This was one of the jurks Sally talked about.I fell and landed on my arm.It broke and hurt like hell.Jeff tryed to catch me, but I fell before he could.The boy stood up.

"Watch were your going little girl."That hurt me the he kicked my arm and stomped on it.Jeff kicked the kid in that face and picked me up."Are you ok."He looked at your arm and got more mad at the kid, but he told your friends the kept a close eye on the guy and his friends.

"Jeff where are you taking me?"He looked at you and said the nurse.You looked down and said oh."I'm so sorry he did that.I'm so sorry."You hugged him with your only good arm left.

"It's not your fault, but promise me something."He looked confused still holding you bridle style."Yeah what is it?"He looked worryed."Promise me you will hold my hand that isn't hurt, because i'm scared."My face was red with me asking that, but he promised."I promise even if you have to go to ER I will hold your hand.I promise from the bottom of my heart."It pleased me he said yes.

Jeff's P.O.V

I held her close.'Finally were here.'"Mrs. Kelly are you here?"After some silence you herd her."Jeff what wrong did a kid get hurt again and then you hit the kid?"(Y/n) looked at me weird and I told her about the fights the other kid started."Kinda....um....no a kid hurt. The new girl.And she hurt her arm."She came around the coroner.

"Jeff I didn't know you had a girlfriend."She kept on laughing."Mrs. Tamara this is serious!"(Y/n) looked scared about her arm and you were to."Ok Mr.Seroius lets see her arm."I put her on the medical bed and held her hand like promised then the nurse had a worried face.

"Jeff I know you are worried about (y/n), but she has to go to the ER the arms broken and you have to stay at school.So she has to go by her self." 'No that's what I feared.'

Reader's P.O.V

"No why can't he come with me i'm scared of going by my self "this whole thing brought up memories."Mrs. Kelly please."She looked down and you looked at Jeff."I'm sorry it's the rules if could I would let him, but I can't."We heard the ambulance and you had tears then Jeff fought the people, because he tried so hard to get to me, but just couldn't.

"(Y/N) I PROMISE WE WILL ALL BE THERE WHEN WE ARE OUT OF SCHOOL!"And with that we left.Then they rolled me into a room and put a mask on me and then the room went dark.