Great!

Jeff's P.O.V

I woke up hearing a loud crash.I crawled out of bed and to the door with my knife.I was still in my pj's.It sounded like it came from Kristin's room.

'Oh shit!'I ran out of my room and got there to see the other pastas coming to.All with there weapons out.

Liu looking in broken again."Liu?"

"She's gone.My friend that i've known for years, is gone."Slender looked around.

"She was taken recently, tho there is nothing to track them by."

"You don't think it was Zalgo.Do you?"

"Maybe, or someone else kidnapped them all and are making them go back to normal.Those two, other then Zalgo, are the only ones I know they can break in and leave without making a noise, and without leaving anything behind.Kristin must have woke up and tried getting away, and nocked over this."He picked up a picture frame.It was of her, her sisters, and parents.

It was a recent family photo.I took it and put the picture back up, the frame was broke tho.So the picture just sat on the dresser with some broken glass.

We went to Zalgo's castle.When we got there, we saw all the guards being treated.Zalgo was sitting in his chair thinking, and was pissed.

"Wow, who beat us?!"

"Non of your damn business Jeff."

"Where is (Y/n) and Kristin?We know you have them!"

"Why would I want her sister?And not anymore.The ones who did this, got my bracelet off her ankle and took her and her two friends.They disappeared last night.And whoever it was, killed the party I planned for my guest of honor."

"Guest?!You stole her!And you have to have them!No one else could!"

"Sorry, I don't.Check for your self.Look."He told us to, and threw a ankle bracelet at us, which was on her.

He was right, we checked everywhere.She wasn't here.

"I'm sorry little bro."I looked down.

Jane, instead of trying to attack me, put her hand on my shoulder.She took her mask off, and looked at me.She had tears running down her face."Look you might be an asshole, but we are all hurt.She's still our friend.I miss her to.We need to find her, but no stupid ideas."She laughed a little and smiled.She put her mask back on, and flicked my forehead.

"Thanks Jane."

"Yeah, just don't go soft on me cause of this."

"Alright."

"But i'm serious, no quick, or bad ideas.We need good ones.So, no being a hot head."

"Fine."She walked away.While I was looking down, I saw a hair pin on the floor of the hallway.It was the music note.I looked the direction I found it pointing."GUYS!"The pastas came and I pointed it out.We picked it up, and followed down the hallway.We saw a bunch of glitter looking like she fell, then just and arm length, looking like she blacked out.

"She fell, then blacked out.What now?And who took her, and Slender, who were those people you were talking about?"Smile came up to me, and put Snow's toy beside me.He looked at me with a sad look in his killer eyes.

I balled my hands into fist.'Who the hell?!'

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up, I was in bed with my dog.Who am I kidding, i'm in my room.I crawled out of bed and walked down stairs.I saw dad and mom."Hi daddy, hi mom."Snow stayed at my side.She had her normal smiling dog face.