Head out

Jeff's P.O.V

I got everything ready, and (Y/n) turned the magic she did into our clothes, and made sure they are waterproof.Well everything proof really.

The only things that makes us go back to normal, outfit wise, our night outfits.

I walked to her door and knocked to see if she was ready.I heard nothing and walked in preparing to get slapped, but nothing.

I started to freak out.I walked on the balcony, and saw her in the back yard still looking like herself.I told her to change an hour ago, and here she is in shortish and a tank top.

"(Y/n), get ready!"She was working with her weapons and was fighting a thing she made to get better at every attack she could do, and defence.

She stopped, and un summoned it.

She showed her wings and flew up.She's gotten better with them.

"Alright.I'm all packed, but get out so I can changed."She pushed me out with a smile on her face, and a little blush.

Reader's P.O.V

"Here you go."

"Thanks Snow.I'm still not sure on this outfit."

"Well, you look cute number one.And two, Jeff will like."

"Shu-shut up."My face got a little red at that comment.

"Haha.And lastly three, no one needs to know your the missing girl.So you need a fake last name, and you can keep your first name of course."

"Jeff and I already thought about that.So i'm (Y/n) (fake last name.)"

"And Jeff?"

"Jeff Killson."

"Oh that's a.....dead give away."

"No shit.But, without his old look, no one knows he's the famous Jefferey Woods.Also known as Jeff the killer."

"Hey!Stop stalling.I know what your doing.Put the dress on.It's beautiful."

"Sadie picked this one out, actually all the girls did.They all went for this dress to give to me."

"It's pretty."

"It is like the sky to me.But, lighter.It's to light blue, it's almost white."

"Oh don't forget."She carried me flats.

"Ugh."

"Wear your normal style later, ok?"

"Alright girl."I put rhe dress on and some shorts on under it.

I opened my door to a Jeff about to knock.I was fixing to go get Kristin's help since I had the locket in my hand.

"I....uh...."

"Will you help me."I held up the locket Kristin gave me.

He nodded and did.

"I hate to leave my necklace."Slender appeared.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"I don't want to leave my necklace behind."

"How about I hold on to it, so it won't get lost.I'll keep everything in your room good actually.So nothing gets lost."

"Really?"

"Yes."I hugged him.

"Thanks Slendy your the best."Slenderwoman was in the doorway giggling.

"I know."He picked me up and spun me around.

"Haha.Wee."

We all started to laugh.