Epilogue

Dedicated to MadhuKushwaha1 as you didn't wanted the story to end. I hope This will make the Ending more happy.

RIYA'S (POV)

6 years later...............

I was engrossed in reading the book in my hand sitting on my  rocking chair. Enjoying the cool wind from the winter night.

As I turned the page I saw a figure came into my view. Keeping the book on my lap I opened my arms.

" Arav!!??

" Arav!!?? ..... Baby... Why didn't you sleep yet?? " I asked my son as he sat on my lap resting his face on my breast, as I hugged him close . He was mixer of me and Akash in looks but in person he was like me, shy one.

I pulled the warm scarf around him to keep him warm.

" mummaa....i woke up and saw Nayna was not in her bed is she again went to sleep with dada!?" he asked his big brown eyes staring at me.

I ruffled his hair hugging him back as he put his arms around my neck.

" Yes....!" I replied .

" mumaa..? Why Nayna sleep with dada? " he asked quietly.

" because she loves dada and can't sleep without him " i answered his question.

" I also love you and dada, and i love sleeping with you" he said playing with my hair.

"you can always sleep beside me baby......" he sigh..

"But mumma.... All the boys at my school sleep in their room.. Because we have grown up now" he told me. I smiled at him.

" yes... But once in while is okay.... Beside i always told you always follow your heart right" i explain him.

" so can i sleep with you tonight" he asked, He's eye's filled with hope.

I nodded at him in yes," are you sleepy baby......?" I asked him.

" No..... You continue reading I'll wait" he said.

I picked up book and started reading. Before i finish reading a page.

I looked down and saw my son trying to keep himself awake.

Keeping the book down i stood up with him in my arms.

"mumma, I'll walk......" he said. I just pushed his head on my shoulder and started to walk to my room.

Quietly as possible i entered the room. And immediately a smile came on my face looking at the side in front of me.