Chapter 37

Riya's pov

I looked up only to know that the person who i pushed was Akash.

His face was displaying pain, hurt...

Ohhh no no... No... No.. I didn't mean to push him.

I had a dream of someone killing my baby and in that i pushed Akash.

"Riya......"! He whisper hurt in his voice.

I immediately pulled him down on bed holding his hand.

"i failed...!" he said his eyes leaving trail of tears.

"no....baby i didnt know i....... I am sorry...." i said cupping his face.

I move and touch his lips with mine but he pulled away.

"But you are right, i can't be a good father, i am not......" he chock on his word.

" shhhh........" i pulled him in my arms.

I took his hand and put it on my tummy.

"little one tell dada that your fine" i said to our baby and instantly feld him move.

"see, Akash we both are fine, i am sorry my love....... I didn't know what i was saying i panicked......." i whisper to him

"please forgive me... I didn't mean to push you, i am sorry baby"

I can't see him like this, cupping his face in my hand i made him look in my eyes.

"Akash, i know you will give your life for me and baby, you are best husband and father never doubt yourself like this...... I don't know what happened to me earlier maybe the mother in me got protected, i need you darling" i told him looking in his eyes to let him know that i mean each and every word that i said.

After searching my eyes he took me in his arms, whispering sorry.

I just hugged him close and cried, after a while he made me comfortable on bed.

" i am hungry" i said, he smiled at me " ill go and bring food ok".

" i want to have milk and cookies" i told him.

"ok ma'am anything else.

" yes..!, bring your plate also i want to feed you " i order him knowing that he didn't ate anything.

He kissed my head and went to get food.

I went to pee, after finishing i looked in mirror and cringed at my self.

I look disaster, my makeup was all ruin due to crying mascara running down.

I washed my face removing my makeup and brush my teeth.

"Riya...! Are you in there"? I heard Akash knock on door.

I opened and went out we both sat down and i had my milk and cookies while Akash ate his food.
I insist to feed him but he told me to eat first.

Settling in Akash arms i left a sigh.....

" who did it....!?" i asked not looking at him rather making patterns on his chest.

His body visible tense "you don't need to worry about it," he said not disclosing the person behind all this.

" i need to know Akash" i said now i looked up.

He was quite for a while cupping my face he rubbed his thumb on cheek " Don't hate me!" he said softly.

I gave him kiss on his neck " I'll never hate you baby" i told him.

Gathering me in his arms he started " it was Nayna dad..........

I was still in shock by the time he finished telling me everything.

" Riya....! " Akash called my name" please say something, your scaring me" he said i looked at him.

"i don't know, what to say...." i told him.

" I am just....... I don't blame you Akash and neither him because what he did was his love for he's daughter..... But... But... Bu... The extend of it....i would have lost my baby... Will that fulfill his revenge...? " i asked him.

" he is guilty Riya.....now i just hope everything will be fine... And i want you to be happy...... " he said love in his eyes.

" i want to make you and little one safe..... And i am sorry that your baby shower was spoiled "

I gave him a look.... Really he is saying sorry for that.

" we can always keep another one " he said.

" No...! Please...! I want to just be with you and mom and dad still the baby comes.

" Ok as you want..... Now sleep" he said hugging me close once again.

" Akash....!" i called after few minutes i was not slepy.

"hmmmm" he said... I kissed his chest.

" baby..... What are you doing!!?" he asked. Rubbing his face in my neck.

" i am not slepy" i told him i sat up on bed.

" and not comfortable also"

" what happen do you want me to arrange more pillows?" he asked getting up to get pillows for me.

"no,!" i said playing with my fingers.

"what it is Riya.... Tell me" he said raising my chin to look in my eyes.

"my breast feel sore and tender" i told him.

He got on bed again and made me lay down.

" it's happens..during pregnancy baby...."

" i know.... They are milking" i told him...

Slipping his hand under my shirt he cupped my breast, i gasp as he rubbed his thumb on my nipple... God they feel so sensitive.

He smirk at me " i love how your breast size is increase" he whisper in my ear.

"Akash........ Stop.. They are sensitive" i told him trying to stop him as he massage my breast.

" i want you" he said bitting down on my neck instantly turning me on...... Blame the pregnancy hormones.

"Akash...!" i moan as he opened the buttons on my shirt leaving me only in my panties...

He started kissing me slowly at first and then fast his hands, fingers doing their work on my body.

And by the time we finished i was naked, and exhausted..

" are you ok baby" Akash asked coverings us with sheets

" Yes..." I said breathlessly.

" Good night, my love..." he said kissing my forehead. " good night princess" he said rubbing my tummy.

" its a Boy Akash" i told him.

" how can you say that," he asked.

" mother instinct..... I am sure its a boy.." i told him. He made a sad face but then smiled.

" Its good actually a big brother for princess" he said o hit hom on chest.

" tomorrow will be new beginning, without any worries and only happiness loaded" he told me.

I smiled at him snuggling closer to him and drift to dream land.

Tomorrow will be happy beginning..

*******************************
Hi guys.

Last chapter
Hope you all liked the story
I will be updating the epilogue. Which will be more interesting to read.

Please vote... Your votes are important to me.

Love you all.