Chapter 1

Riya's pov

Getting down from bus I hastily walk towards my apartment building "grandma is surely going to kill me today " I thought within a minute I was inside my apartment   " Riya!! " came an angry voice of my (grandma)  , I call her Maa every since i was a child. "Ma I am very sorry I know I am late but its all because of traffic" I said quickly making sad face . I know she will melt at this.

Maa let out a sigh "its ok beta (child) its just I feel restless when you don't come home on time" she said with a frown on her old Winkle face. I quickly huge her "I'll keep that in mind" I yold her quietly and smiled at her "ok now go freshen up I'll serve food" I kissed her on her cheeks and went to my room to have quick shower.

At dining table Maa again ask me  about my late hours at work " Maa You know my boss Mr Rai he is taking retirement and he's son is taking over in his position as a new CEO, so he was discussing important matter with all people who are going to work with him" 

Maa looked at me before swallowing her food slowly . "so are you going to be he's PA also?? " I sigh " I don't know ma Mr rai said if he approved then Yes, i have heard that his Son is not so friendly unlike Mr Rai.. If he thinks I am capable og being his PA then he will keep me. " I explained Maa. soon we finish dinner and I helped ,ma to take her medicine and sleep then I went to kitchen to clean everything .

After everything was done I slept thinking tomorrow was going to be a long day........

********

A/N

Hey guys,

Please Excuse me for Grammatical mistake , i hope you all Like it keep reading and voting 

The initial chapters are very short..

Thank you