Chapter 32

RIYA'S POV

A MONTH LATER..............

I softly prepared kisses on Akash face, as i called him "Akash....... Wake up" i said smiling when he snuggle more into me.

It was 12.00 am and todad is  Akash's birthday, i already made cake for him now i just have to wake him up.

I again kissed his neck and shake him a bit.

"Happy birthday my love" i said in his ear, his eyes squint and finally he sat up. Pulling me to him he buried his face in my chest "hmmm thank you baby" he said in muffled voice.

"come on get up  fast" i said getting out from bed.

"where are you taking me" he asked rubbing his eyes.

" its a surprise" i said and pulled him out of bed i took him to living area.

Where i had decorated the cake and put candels on it.

I made him sit on chair " baby i am not a kid now to cut the cake" he said with a flown.

" come on please, i have another surprise for you which you will love" his eyes twinkle and blowing candle he cut the cake i sang for him.

I feed him cake and he did the same to me.

I went to kitchen and Removed the bowl of Kheer i made for him.

I put the bowl in front of him and he opened it. Nearly screaming.

I laugh at him and in no time he finished the kheer.

" this is best Birthday of my life, thank you so much Riya" he said and pulled me on his Lap.

He loves having me on his lap i think because he always make me sit on his lap even in office. This position always feels more intimate.

I sat on his lap my legs on both the side each. He Gave me kiss on my lips his hands running down my spine up and down.

He started kissing my neck i pulled him more close to me " let's go sleep" he said and picked me up by my butts my legs wrapped around his waist as he picked me.

Once in room he put me down on bed and came on top of me, i felt some vibration near my head.

I picked up  Akash phone and saw mom was calling him....

"Akash mom is calling....!" i said and gave the phone to him.

Mom must have called to wish him.

"mom stop singing Happy birthday song i am no kid now" Akash said in irritate voice.

I laughed at him and hia eyes squint at me.

"thank you mom, i love you too," he was talking to dad now " thanks dad, yes, no i have no plans, hmmm".....

"ok, here talk to your daughter mom" he said and gave phone to me.

"hello........!!" i said and my breath hich, because Akash started kissing me suddenly.

"yes.. Mo... Mom.. No... What!!," i couldn't concentrate what she was telling me.

Mom told me that she call me latet and i heard giggle from other side.

I groan in embarrassed, i hit Akash on his shoulder. And he dare to give me innocent look.

Mom and dad came early in morning to wish Akash.

" Akash we have planned a gift for you" mom said excited.

I aslo listen to her, "well your dad me have decide to send you both to are fram house for three days" she said and i looked at Akash as soon as she finished.