Chapter 29

AKASH pov

"Riya " i called out,  she was in kitchen making breakfast, daam i was hungry.

Getting up from sofa i walk to kitchen, "what are you making? I am hungry,? Make it fast?, is it done? "i asked my stomach making hungry sound.

Actually we should be eating lunch but here we are having breakfast at 12 pm. We both woke up at 11. I came behind her and saw her making pancakes.

She was wearing full neck kurti, and i know why, her hair already tied up, tucking at her collar i exposed her neck reveling love bite i gave her yesterday.

I smiled tracing it, Riya's breath quicken, before i could kiss it again Riya suddenly freed her self.

"pancakes are ready, go seat I'll bring your plate" she said pushing me out of kitchen, i narrowed my eyes at her.

actually i am planing to take riya for a date,  everything is planned just i have to ask her. which is the most difficult part.

soon riya came with plates  of pancakes and i started eating '' wow, delicious ...! .you know riya you should have been chef '' i said . she looked up from a plate , is there any time when her cheeks are not red.

''nope..! i am happy being your PA..and your personal chef'' she told me ..

''hmmm..riya....i was thinking...no no i mean ....as we don't have work....will you go on date with me...." i said scratching back of my head.

"Date....! ...but..i never being on date..." she said looking at her hands fidgeting  with fingers 

hmm she is neverous....................

"perfect....." so be ready at 7 in evening ill pick you up ..ok.... i am going out to do some work...will you be ok at home alone" i said.....

she nodedd her head yes " i got  up from chair as we finished and pulled Riya towards me , her hands instanly came forward which now rest on my chest.

one thing i notice about riya is she dont get that shy when it is dark but in daylight she is super shy.

tracing her lower lip i kissed her forehead , moving down toward her ear i wispered "until tonight".

she was blushing like newly wed bride.

"take care...call me if you feel alone or any problem..ok" i said .

once i heard her reply i headed out. 

i reached dad's house in 15 mins , mom was sitting on sofa all tense and dad was consouling her more like smiling at her.

"what happened.........mom why you look so worried" i asked as i sat beside her kissing her cheek i looked at dad.

" Akash your grandma is comming oo god " i laughed ....

this always happens " Ma thinks Grandma dont like her, actually she is strict and grandma always scold her.

Mom got up" i should start with cleaning the house, if she sees any dust, i don't know what she will do" mom said.

"mom relax, your blood pressure might shoot" i said but she had already gone to kitchen.

I looked at dad and we both laughed.

Then an idea came to my mind which i ise to do when i was teenage. I was a big prankster.

I picked my phone and dialed mom's number.

She picked up "Tina," i said in grandma's voice
Yes i can mimic grandma's voice perfectly.

"who is it" , ahe asked