Chapter 14

Riya's pov

Today is my wedding,  Maa is still is in hospital and doctors said she is recovering fast i wish she was here now holding me.

I'm feeling like this is most terrible decision i have made in my life but whatever happens i will hope that this marriage will bring some happiness. I know that i am asking for too much but hope is the only thing i can hold onto now.

'' you look really beautiful bhabhi'' said Ragav's sister i said nothing sitting in front of mirror wearing a red color wedding dress its weight was  suffocating me. I  can clearly see a beautiful girl staring back at me,  even  hours of  make up was not able to hide my red puffy eyes and sad look on my face. Anyone can clearly say that I was not happy or rather forced into this marriage.

'' you better smile,  or else people will think that it is a force marriage and we don't want that do we?? ''  said Ragav's mom quenching my arms still it hurt i looked up and she was glaring at me.  I just forced a smile at her and node my head.

'' ok we are going out some one of us will come to take you at mandap (altar)  still then don't move and dare cry and ruin your make up'' said Ragav's mom and they all left me finally giving me some alone time.

(Riya's wedding dress ☝)

I was thinking all that happen in my life recently, my heart ache thinking about Maa and Akash. Suddenly  my phone started to ring. My heart started to beat loudly praying silently that Maa is ok.

It was a unknown number so i sigh in relief i picked up the phone and what i heard not only made my knees buckled but a fear ran through me.

Getting up i quickly dash towards the door but it was locked from outside. I started to panic god what should i do now i have to get to ma as soon as possible put how?.  I thought taking some deep breath i clam my self down and tried to think.

If i go from the front door these people won't let me go that's why they locked me so i have to go from back side but first i have to get out of this room.

I search everywhere and i saw a huge window i slide the window glass and luckily i was on ground floor so i quickly step out.

Getting out of back door of hall i reached in parking area i hide my self behind cars so that no one sees me and tell Ragav about it.

After  hiding for 10 minutes i saw a taxi entering with passengers may be came to attend the wedding. After the people left i slide into taxi making taxi driver look at me wide eyes.

'' what are you doing ''  he asked me ''  brother please help me. I need to go somewhere please my Ma is in danger please'' i beg him crying already.

He smiled at me ''  don't worry sister i will take you there just give me the address and hide your self down because there is security at the entrance and if I'm right you are the bride so they will know and it will create a huge fuss ''  he told me i did what he said and laid down on seat.

Once outside i asked driver how much time it will take to reach he said 20 to 25 minutes. That time was worst time in my life.

'' here sister we reached the temple ''  i snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the temple paying to driver i again ran towards the temple nearly falling twice due to the long and heavy dress.

Once i reached up i saw the devil standing there with a smile on this face i glared at him but what i saw around made my blood cold.

No  no no... This can't be happening. I can't do this.

Why god... I cried....

Ragav is better then this devil.

*******************************

Hey guys

Hope you're enjoying the story
Next update might be soon

Please vote if you like

And sorry for grammar...