Chapter 10

Riya pov

i didn't know what to say it was like i was totally tongue tied , but my heart was speaking all of it . 

he slightly brush his fingers on my cheeks before withdrawing his hand and my cheeks were on fire .

"i think i said too much today, I'm sorry again Riya for misunderstanding you" he said getting up from sofa i too got up but stumble due to dizziness .

"RIYA" Mr akash called out before holding me into his arms "i am ok Sir it just headache i will be fine once i have a strong coffee", i said coffee always help me in situation like this .

"No, you need proper rest ill have my driver to drop you home" he said and removed his phone, i think to call his driver.

"sir wait we have to meet important client today we should leave for that and the place we are meeting is in outskirt of city it will take 3 hours drive, so how about i take some rest in car while we reach." i said praying he'll agree.

he looked at my face before letting out a sigh "ok but you will only rest" i smiled at him and nodded .

'' Ok sit down here still we leave I'll l have some one to bring coffee for you'' he said while making me sit on sofa.

Akash had called cleaner to  clean the mess and also bring me my coffee,  now i was sitting on sofa looking at him as he was furiously typing on his laptop,  a flown on his face.

I for some reason love admiring him while he work, he's so focused, and did i mention he were glasses while he work and god he looks so hot.

I know that i have feelings for him, and it is more than liking,  i let out a sigh.  My grandma always says when we know that the fruit you want is not meant for you,  then why struggle to get it by  hurting yourself more.

So Akash was definitely out of my league,  its not like i wanted him or anything i know its just some attraction,  which will pass. 

Beside i had already marked by some one.  Tears started to welled up in my eyes i blink few times to clear my eyes.

''Riya its time come lets go'' came smooth voice of Akash.

Before i can get up he was beside me holding his laptop bag in one and and other and was stretched towards me. Hesitating a bit i place my tiny fist into his warm hand.

'' your hand is cold are sure you are ok Riya'' he asked concern.
'' yes Sir lets go or else we'll get late '' i said getting up, he looked at me for some time before nodding.

Soon we were in car and akash told me to get some sleep.  While he'll do some paperwork.

It was easy for me to fall sleep has i always fell sleep in moving objects.

''Riya'' called someone i opened my eyes to see Akash was calling me his hand slightly brushing my hairs which came out of my bun.

'' we are about to reach, are you feeling well you can take rest here if you want. ''  he said.

'' no..  I am feeling absolutely fine now, ''  i told him adjusting my self in seat. 

''hmm... Sir.. ''  i called out, he looked at me ''  Yes riya you want anything??, ''  he asked.

'' can i make a call ''  i asked '' yes go ahead he said without looking at me going through papers in his hand.

I removed my phone and dialed ma's number, '' hello ma how are you feeling now? ''. ''ok.  Did you had your medicine ''. Why its almost 2 pm please take it.  And please take rest'' i said to ma she agreed to it '' ok I'll call you later bye,  love you ma, ''  all the time i spoke with ma i could tell that Akash was looking at me.

After cutting the call i looked towards Akash,  he quickly cleared his throat and looked away but i saw the look of admiration in his eyes.

''sir we reached ''  said driver br
Breaking me out of my trance.

The meeting took more then three hours to complete after that Akash and clients decide to have some snacks at a restaurant   i wanted to refuse but couldn't say anything as it will be rude so i agreed.

After having snacks we left from there.   But from past 2 hours we were stuck in traffic and it was already 8:30 pm.

''Riya'' don't worry we'll drop you at your place first is that ok''

Yes i nodded as my home comes between the way so it will not cause much trouble to anyone and beside its surely going to be more late at this time.

It was already 10 pm by the time we reach near my building.

''you stay here? ''  said Akash, i know what was he thinking its not safe place but this is what we can afford at that time.

'' yes'' i said getting down he also got down and came beside me i looked at him his and god he looked so angry that i thought he is going to turn into beast suddenly. 

I took a step back and he came forward and blocked me between him and car.

'' you stay so far from office and you didn't told me,  god are you crazy Riya what time you reach home when u leave office late han, ''  he asked coming closer angry buzzing out of his eyes.

'' sir its ok'' i said '' no'' he suddenly pulled me towards him '' its not ok look at this place its so dark out here not a single living thing i could see do people live over here or what?, what if something happen to you,'' he said cupping my right cheek.

I tried to say but he beat me ''  tomorrow onward i am going to drop you ''

I looked at him wide eyes ''  oo noo sir is i can manage and I am used to it''

''am i  not clear Riya i am going to drop you and that's final ''  he said in dismissed tone.

'' why sir ''  i asked feeling stupid

He stop for a second '' because i can't loose you too'' he said and entered the car and drive away.
Leaving me to ponder on his word's.

Losing me to

Losing me to

Losing me to

What does it means....

Hey everyone

This is the longest chapter i ever wrote i hope u like it keep reading and  please vote

Until next time
Losing Me to