Wait for me?

Nico's POV:

It's was a typical Friday night for me, I had just finished giving the newbies a lesson on sword fighting, then went back to my cabin to read my favorite book at the moment, 'IT, by Stephen King'.

All of a sudden there was a crash from outside my cabin door and  a scream. My whole body tensed up, ready to kill whatever monster was about to barge into my cabin. I hid behind the door with my Stygian Iron sword readied for when the door opened. I pressed my back against the bitterly cold metal of my walls, breathing laboured and heavy. My pupils were wide, taking in every aspect of my dark cabin, my ADHD seemed to still as the door opened quiet slowly. I heard a small laugh come from behind it, and in one fluid motion, I pulled the door fully open and blindly stabbed, my eyes scrunched tight.

I waited for a moment, not feeling the light brushing of the shimmery gold monster dust that I usually feel when I kill a monster, so I opened my eyes and looked at the ground in front of me, confused.

It took me a second for my brain to comprehend what exactly I had just done. On the floor, in the doorway of my cabin, was my beautiful Will Solace, laying on the ground. The crimson from the wound in his stomach was flowing into his usually glowing blonde hair, matting it. My heart dropped to the ground, shattering. Big fat tears rolled down my cheeks and I dropped down to my knees, numbly pulling my sunshine's head into my lap.

"I'm so- so sorry" I stuttered, my vision going blurry.

"Don't be sunshine," Will laughed, before coughing up blood and groaning deeply. His blood seemed to stick to me, but I didn't care, not when my everything was laying on the floor, dying at my hand. I let out a heart wrenching sob as Will reached one shaky hand up to my face, wiping away my tears.

"Don't cry beautiful, I'll always be with you" Will spoke, voice scratchy.
I laughed, incredulously in the middle of my sobs.

"I STABBED you, and you're comforting Me?!"

Will laughed once more and weaved his fingers into my hair, pulling my head down to give me one last kiss, lightly brushing his lips against mine. His blood was in my hair now, and my tears were all down his face but I didn't care one bit. Will pressed his forehead against mine.
"Don't blame yourself, Doctors orders." I smiled briefly before replying.

"Wait for me in Elysium will you?" My voice cracked.

"Of course sunshine. I love you." He got out before my soulmate, my boyfriend; the love of my life when limp in my arms. My head tilted back and I let out a guttural scream, pulling his limp, barely warm body against my chest. And I just sat there. Not once leaving my sunshine. My Solace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha, sorry, not sorry. This was probably really awful so I'm really sorry about that, but I will publish a fluff next. I don't like doing angst as much. Duces!

Word count: 534