Habit x reader(pt18)

You got up and bolted down the road, since you wanted to get away from that male. You turned the corner and ran down the sidewalk, that led to trees. You looked around to see if you were safe, or if someone was following you. You panicked when you saw a familiar face, you backed up. You bolted again, since you couldn't face your dead husband. You slowed down when you saw lights that were past tree's, so you ran to them to see if someone could help you. Though that didn't happen, since it only lead to a bridge. You ran to it, since it was better than in the trees. You ran to the bridge, and waited hoping someone would show up.

Hours past, and you began to lose hope. You looked down and started to cry, you held your child close since they were crying to.

" A girl like you shouldn't be out here" a male said.

You turned around to see a figure hiding in the shadow, the only thing you could see of them was it's glasses due to the glow. You watched as the person walked out, you noticed it was male due to it's body shape. Though it was hard to see, since he looked like a shadow with glowing eyes and teeth.

" Who are you" You questioned the male.

" My name is observer" he said walking closer to you.

You nodded, and looked at you child who had settled down. The male stood next to you, his hand on your hip.

" I can bring you home" he whispered in your ear.

You looked at him, your eyes looking him in the eyes.

" Y-you can" you said with hope in your voice.

" I can, I can save you from Habit. I know you loved him, but you will end up like the rest. Dead, broken, or used" he said cupping your face." I want to save you from that" he said moving his hand down to your chin. " Do you want to be free" he whispered.

" Yes" you whispered back.

He smiled, pulling your face close to him. Your eyes went wide when his lips touched yours, he pulled away and smiled. You looked around and saw you were in your house, you looked back to thank the male but he was gone.