Habit x reader (pt9)

(( I'm sorry)) ( Lemon thing, I think)

You walked into his room, which was dark since his light was off. You sighed as you picked up the fabric, you looked at it and saw it was small. You put down the dress and stripped, you grabbed the dress and slipped it on. You walked out of the door with an annoyed face, since the dress only covered your upper body which caused your ass to show.

" SO HOW DOES IT FIT" he asked feeding your child.

" It's to small for me" you said walking to the sink.

" OH REALLY, I GEUSS I SHOULD TAKE MEASUREMENT BEFORE I BUY SOMTHING" he muttered under his breath.

You sighed and started to clean the dishes, which was hard since you knew habit was looking at you. You placed the plate on the drying rack, before going into the hot water to grab another dish.

" Do I have to wear this" you said calmly.

Habit looked at you and smiled, he stood up and walked to you. you jumped when you felt him wrap an arm around you, you turned to see what he was doing. You paled seeing his smile, you looked back a the sink.

" WE CAN DO THAT" he whispered in your ear as he slipped his hand under the dress.

You let out a gasp, which caused your face to turn red. He smiled at your reaction, so he went further into your dress. Which caused you to jump, Habit smiled.

" I'm going to put (K/n) to bed, before we start" you said walking around Habit.

He let out a long sigh, before going to his room. He walked to the side of the bed and let out an annoyed grunt, he bent down and grabbed his knife off the floor. He threw it onto the table that laid there, he smiled since he didn't have to worry about landing on a knife again. 

" I'm back" you announced.

He looked up and smiled, he walked to you with a devilish smile. You felt your body freeze in fear, You cursed in your mind since this could get you hurt. You watched him stop in front of you, his smile stayed on his face which made everything scary as fuck. He grabbed the top of the dress and pulled it off, you stood there amazed as he held the split dress. He dropped the cloth and grabbed you arm, you stumbled as he pulled you towards him. He jumped back landing on the bed, you fell forwards landing on Habit.

" GO LIE ON THE BED, I'M GOING TO GRAB SOMTHING BEFORE WE START" he said as he walked to the bathroom.

You lied down and waited, since he would be back in any seconds. You looked at the roof and saw nothing but how white the roof was, you sighed and sat up. You smiled when you saw him walk in the room, he looked at you before jumping on the bed. You watched as he almost missed the bed, which caused you to laugh.

" OH REALLY, YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY" he said sassily. " NOW I WON'T GO EASY ON YOU LIKE I DID LAST TIME" he said stripping his clothes off.

You laughed since he almost fell of the bed again, he mumbled under his breath while you laughed. Once he was striped he looked at you, and saw your red face. He looked at his hand and saw he still had the condom, he shrugged and threw it across the room. You noticed and realized he wasn't joking, you let out a nervish laugh while he crawled to you. He smiled and jumped on you, you let out a gasp. He went to your neck leaving little bit marks, till he found your sweat spot. You moaned when he found it, and he abused the spot. Leaving bites, burses, and little bit of blood. He pulled from your neck and sat up, he smiled pulling you up as well. He potion you onto his member, he smiled seeing your nervous reaction.

" YOU READY" he asked looking at you.

" No " you said honestly.

" GOOD" he said.

He pushed you down causing your walls in your whom to stretch, you grasped him digging your nails into him. He smiled and bounced you, you felt the pain go away and was being filled with pleasure.

" DON'T LAUGH AT ME AGAIN" he hissed trying to hold his moans in.

" Why" you moaned out.

" BECAUSE YOU'LL GET FUCKED" he hissed pushing you onto your back.

" But I like it when you fuck me" you accidently moaned out.

He smiled darkly, losing control of himself. You moaned loud as you hit your orgasm, Habit pulled out. You let out a cry, he smiled and lied next to you. He made you be on the top, before he lost full control.

" GOOD GIRL KEEP DOING THAT" he moaned .

You nodded, as you grinded angst him. You looked at him and saw his blue eyes, were now a light purple. You smiled and kissed him, Habit gripped your hair to make the kiss deeper. You pulled away to bring air into your lungs, since you forget to breath in when you went for a kiss. You looked at him again and saw his eyes were a dark purple, you went to ask him about it but you were pushed on your back. He crawled on top of you, he went in-between your legs and thrusted into you. You gripped his arms as you moaned, since your body was burning.

" Faster" you cried.

Habit smiled as he pulled your hand off his arms and grabbed your legs, placing them on his shoulders. He speed up making your body burn even more, which made you want more. He nailed you sweat spot causing you to let out a piercing moan, he smiled and slammed harder and faster, into the spot. You watched as everything became white, and you body burned to the point it hurt.

" Slow down" you cried out.

Habit heart sank a little since he couldn't stop it.

Habit and your orgasm hit at the same time. You to pass out and Habit to fall on top of you. Habit looked up and saw you asleep, he sighed and pulled out of you. He got up and grabbed you, pulling you under the blankets to sleep. He got dress and walked out, to kill something and to get the head of the old leader.