Habit x reader (pt2)

The days past and you waited for your punishment, though it never came. You began to wonder if this was your punishment, though you had a feeling it was not. You started to think he was busy, with something or just to lazy to do something right now.

You sighed and walked to your baby who was crying, you wondered why since you just put her to bed. You walked in the room and saw that your baby was on the floor in a circle with a X going over it, you panicked and ran to your child. You picked them up and bolted out of the room, you got to the kitchen and grabbed your phone. You left the house and drove to your ex's house since you didn't want to kill anymore of your loved ones, since it was too soon for you. You knocked on his door and he answered it, a smiled crawled on his face but you were to scared to noticed.

" So (Y/n) why did you stop by, is it because you husband cheated or something down the line" he said wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

" No because he's dead, I'm here because my child is in danger" You said pushing his arm off of you. " Don't try anything, because I'm not with you. I just need a place to stay, till my check comes in" You said giving him a glare.

His smile faded but he took you seriously, since he tried something when you broke up and he ended up in the hospital.

" How did you husband died, or did he leave and you assume he dead" he said walking to the kitchen.

" I killed him" You said with out a hesitation.

He sat down and looked at you, wondering if he tried something, or tried to hurt your child.

" Did he try something or did he attack you, I'm just worried for you" he said looking at you.

" You can say that, but I did it because I wanted to" you said sitting at the table.

He paled but decided not to ask more, he didn't want to ended up six feet under. Though he had to ask something before it killed him.

" What did you do with the body" he asked ready to run out the door.

" Easy, I boiled him and made soup out of him. I than feed it to the poor, since he wanted to help them once in his life" you said looking at your child who was fussing. " Turn around for a few seconds" you said to the male.

He nodded and turned around, since he didn't want to get on your bad side.

" You can turn around now" you said looking at him.

He did and saw that your child was now covered by your shirt, he looked at your face not wanting to see you breast feed your child.

" Aren't you vegan" he asked looking at you confused.

" My husband forced me to be one, but when he died I had pizza and it tasted like heaven" you said.

He nodded and looked around the kitchen, he looked back at you and wondered if you were hungry.

" Are you hungry" he asked but knew you were when he saw you snap your head towards him.

He got up and got super ready, since he was hungry as well. Your phone went off and you wondered who it was, you opened it and saw it was from habit.

' WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE BODY, I HAVE TO SEE WHO DID THE BST OF HIDING IT ASWELL'

' I boiled him and made soup out of him and feed him to the homeless, and poor'

'THAT IS MESSED-UP'

You looked at the texted shocked, since habit was known for being messed up. Though you waited to read his other texted, which came fast.

'I LIKE IT, IT'S EASY TO GET RID OF EVIDENCE AND IT'S FUCKED UP'

You smiled and put your phone away, knowing that he was done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Habit watched from the closet, as (Y/n) talked to her ex. He knew everything about his rabbits, and (Y/n) was easy to remember since she didn't to much with her life. Her ex and her dated threw school, but broke up after they graduated since they needed time apart since her mother and his father died the same day. She started to date a nerd who was vegan, she than married after two years. She than joined my game after a year of marriage, she ended up getting pregnant and having her child. She killed her husbanded and now were here. 

It scared him though since he knew every detail, including when she was going to start her period and when she finished. He sighed wanting to know how she got rid of the body.

' WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE BODY, I HAVE TO SEE WHO DID THE BST OF HIDING IT ASWELL' he lied.

' I boiled him and made soup out of him and feed him to the homeless, and poor' 

he froze but a smile crawled on his face, she was like him. Though she has a baby, and he eat a baby.

'THAT IS MESSED-UP' 

he watched as her face into shock, he knew she was thinking of him. He felt funny inside, and he had no idea why. He wondered if this was the feeling of missing pizza, since he started to eat healthy.

'I LIKE IT, IT'S EASY TO GET RID OF EVIDENCE AND IT'S FUCKED UP'

he looked up and saw her smiling, he stopped and put his phone in his jean pocket. He watched as she did the same, he was shocked that she knew he was done texting. His chest began to feel tight, and he felt like he was going to throw up. He left and jumped on his couch, he pulled out his phone and called someone.

" Hell-"

" YES HELLO, I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER THREE PIZZA'S" he said trying to get rid of the sickening feeling.

" Yes sir, will be there soon habit" the male said on the other side.

He was glade he had a rabbit that worked in the pizzeria, and he didn't have to pay. Though he did pay, because he got a free drink and bread sticks to go with it.