Habit x reader (pt 5)

You woke up to Habit holding your body, you felt your face turn red. You looked at his face and saw how cute he was, you lied back down to get more sleep. You closed your eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Habit woke and saw you sleeping in his grasp, he sighed sitting up. He went to the desk and read it, wait three day's after sex. He sighed and got changed, since he was naked. He walked out of the room and into the spare room, he smiled seeing the little baby sleep. He walked out and grabbed his phone, opening it and texted everyone but (Y/n). Since he didn't want to bring her back to her ex's place, since he was lazy and wanted to kill someone off the team.

' DEAR LEADER RABBIT'S MY JOB FOR YOU IS TO KILL SOMEONE ON YOU TEAM, DON'T BOTHER KILLING 158 SINCE SHE HAS TO GET A DIFFERENT JOB DONE. YOU HAVE TILL THE END OF THE DAY, OR ELSE.' he smiled and sat at the table.

His cat looked at him, waiting to bit his hand. Habit went to pet his feline friend but was bit by them, he pulled his hand back and flipped his middle finger out at the cat.

" TRAITOR" he hissed at the cat.

The felines response was a hiss, from the cat. He stood up and went to his room, since his cat was being a dick. He jumped on the bed landing next to you, he wrapped his arms around your body and took a short nap.