Habit x reader (pt13)

(your p.o.v)

I walked in the bathroom and waited for Habit, since I had no idea how to work his shower. He walked in and closed the door, I notice scratches of his back which were from me. I walked to him and touch one of the scratches, he hissed and grabbed my arm.

" DON'T TOUCHT THEM OK, THEY HURT" he said realising my arm

I nodded and backed away, he looked down. I wonder what he thinking, I sighed and turned around. He turned on the water, I jump in after him. He made me go in the front, I didn't mind since the water was nice. I turned my head only to see Habit facing the other way, I smiled and grabbed his shoulder.

" Come join me, the water is nice" I said wrapping my hands around his waste.

" I'LL GO AFTER, YOU NEED TO GET CLEAN. I'LL ONLY GET YOU DIRTY, SO DON'T WORRY" he said rubbing my hands.

" Ok" I said trying to hold back tears.

I don't know why I was upset, but I couldn't help it. He turned around and saw me cry, his face went shock.

" IF I JOIN YOU, YOU'LL STOP CRYING RIGHT" he said pulling me closer.

I nodded leaning on him, he sighed and let go of me. I backed up and he stood in front of me, I smiled and gave him a kiss. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, I smiled and dug my fingers in his hair. we stood there for a few seconds, though it felt like minutes.

" One more round, before we get cleaned" I said pulling him close.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my legs, he picked me up and leaned me agents the wall. I gasped as the cold wall touch me, he smiled and nibbled on my neck.

" Let's get to the point, before all the hot water runs out" I said grabbing his shoulders.

"  I AGREE" his whispered in my ear.

I felt him move his dick to my vigina, I smiled and relax knowing it would hurt if I didn't. He pushed me down, I felt goosebumps crawl all over me.

" YOU READY" he said.

(Normal P.O.V)

He thrusted into you and you let out a moan, he smiled and went faster. You gasped grabbing his shoulders, he let out a small hiss,You didn't notice. He slammed harder into you, causing you to let out a scream. He smiled and continued doing it, after awhile his thrusts became sloppy. You noticed, though you didn't care since you body was burning bad. You moaned as your orgasm came, seconds after his came as well. The two of you lied on the ground catching air, before you got cleaned.