Habit x reader (pt16)

That day had past, and you did nothing but lie on the couch. Habit wasn't in the mood, so he went to harass Noah. You looked at the crib, to see you child sleeping soundly. You smiled and closed your eyes, since you felt drained. You pulled the blanket closer, since it was cold in the room.

You felt your body slip from reality, and dragged into your dreams. Which were peaceful, and it was keeping you calm. It was a memory of you and your husband, he was singing for (C/n). You sister was there, she was sitting next to him. She turned to him and spoke.

" I would love to have a kid like that, it would be a dream come true" you saw him smile big and nodded.

" You will soon" he said while he looked at me.

Everything began to fade, and pitchers of his dead body filled it's place. You stood there shocked, and scared. All you wanted was to kill him fast and painless, though that didn't happen.

" I'm sorry" you cried out.

" It's your fault, It's your fault" the voice repeated it's self.

You cried louder, though you heard nothing but screams and cries.

" (Y/n) wake up, it's just a dream" your sisters voice said faintly.

You closed your eyes, and counted to ten. As you got to ten you opened your eyes, to see your sister sitting next to you. You looked around and saw you were in the forest, you looked around more and didn't see your child.

" Where's my baby, where's (C/n)" you cried out grabbing your sister.

" Are you ok" she said looking at you worried.

" Where's my child" you screamed.

" You don't have a kid, you must be confused" she said.

" I'm no-" you were interrupted.

" You must of hit your head, when you fell out of the tree. I told Dane not to let you climb, but he didn't listen" she said with a smile.

" I thought Dane was getting over me, after I jumped him" you muttered.

" Should we bring you to the doctors" she said worried.

You giggled and pushed her away, she looked at you shocked. She knew you would never hurt her, though she had no idea what happened to you.

" Your not real, this is a dream. I want my life back, I can't stand this" you yelled while you closed your eyes. 

Once you opened them up, you saw Habit sitting next to you. He had a smile on his face, he looked you in the eyes to see your emotion.

" Your awake sleepy head" you said cupping your cheek.

You sat up and pulled him into a kiss, he smiled and kiss back. He pulled away after a few seconds, he lied you down so you wouldn't hurt your self.

" You miss me" he jokingly said.

" Yes" you said grabbing his hand. " Please don't leave me" you cried.

He nodded and pulled you into a hug, you hugged back hoping this wasn't a dream.

" You should get some sleep, so I can get you away from him" he said.

You let it slid since you were falling into your dream.

                                              -------------------------------------------------------

" You may take over my body, but I won't let you hurt her" he hissed before he drank the bottle of holy water.