Habit x reader (pt 11)

You walked out of the hospital disturbed, since the blood the was all over the place wasn't yours. You sighed and walked to the side of the building, leaning agents it and sliding down.

" HOW DID IT GO" a voice said beside you.

" It went well, though I creeped out right now" you said pulling your knees close.

He hummed waiting for an answer, since he was now ceruse.

" The blood the was all over the place this morning, well it wasn't my blood" you said looking at Habit who held a confused look.

" WIERD, THOUGH IT COULD OF BEEN ME WHEN I GOT BACK FROM GETTING THE RABBIT LEADERS HEAD" he said getting a hum from you.

" can we head back, my feet are sore" you asked.

Habit got up and smiled, he turned to you and picked you up. He walked past a pole, and disappeared from sight. He opened his door and put you inside, he walked in and closed the door.

" GO TO THE COUCH, (K/N) IS IN THE CRIBE NEXT TO IT" Habit said walking to the couch. You sighed and walked to the couch, though you wanted to sleep.

" COME HERE" he said grabbing your arm.

You walked to him, since you didn't want to be pulled. Gasped as he pulled you onto his lap, he chuckled from your reaction.

" What do you want" you asked knowing full well something happened and you owe him again.

" TO HAVE MY STRESS GONE, AND YOUR GOOD AT DOING THAT" he whispered in your ear. " PLUS YOU OWE ME SINCE YOUR KID RAN AROUND THE HOUSE WITH A KNIFE, HIT THE PLATES OFF THE TABLE AND HAD ME FUCK SWONE DIVE SO HE WOULDN'T GET CUT. WHICH CAUSED THE PLATES TO FALL ON ME, AND THAN YOU SCREAMED AND I KICKED MY FUCKING DOOR DOWN. SO YEA" he said lying down pulling you on top.

" can you help me, I'm fucking tired" you said while grinding agents him.

He nodded grabbing his pants and pulled them off, throwing them to the other side of the room. He did the same with his boxers.

" I HELPED" he said with a cocky smile.

You position your self onto him and pushed down, you let out a cry as his member went deeper into you. Habit grabbed you arms and pulled you down, so he could talk to you.

"  YOUR NOT IN THE SHAPE TO HAVE SEX, SO I'LL TAKE CHARGE BEFORE YOU HURT YOUR SELF" he whispered in your ear.

You sighed but obliged to him, pulling your self off of him. He smiled and sat up, he cupped your cheeks and pulled you into a kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck, he let go of your face and placed his hands behind your head. Your lungs began to burn but you kept the kiss going, Habit pulled away and gasped for air. Habit lied you down and went placed his head between your legs, you gasped as he gently kiss your core. You let a moan out, while you legs shook slightly. He smiled and licked your gate, causing you to buck. He smiled and kept going, which made you gripe his hair.

" FEELS GOOD DOESN'T IT" he said while licking your core.

You went to answer but your orgasm hit, which made the room fill with a loud moan. habit pulled away after clean up all the juices that left your body, he pulled you up and smiled.

"YOUR TURN"  he said while rubbing your clit.

You bent down and grabbed his member, slowly rubbing it. Habit let out a soft moan, he grabbed your breast and played with the bud.

" Your making it hard to do my job" you moaned as his other hand rubbed you clit.

" I'M TRYING TO KEEP CALM SO I DON'T DO THE SAME THING I DID TO YOU LAST NIGHT" he muttered.