Chapter 16: Another Day

"I still can't believe your mother apologised" I say glancing up at Josh. Amy and I had spent the entire afternoon together and for some reason I absolutely loved it. She told me quite a few stories of Josh when he was a baby and I even helped her in the kitchen.

Josh unfortunately was out with his father for a while, apparently his father took the news a little better than his mom but Josh thought it'd be better to take him out and explain everything, which seemed to have calmed him down quite a bit because he's accepted it. When they came back we all had dinner together and I couldn't help but feel at peace here, it wasn't like at my house where I'd have my mom glaring at me and my dad and sister trying to catch her attention. Here they both accepted Josh and I's situation and instead of making a big fuss about it, they decided to support us.

"I'm surprise as well, but at the same time I'm not" he says looking down at me lovingly. We both took our showers and we were all ready for bed with a movie playing on his Tv.

"It feels good" I admit making his face soften "Your mom will understand one day or another, she won't stay mad forever" he assures me.

"I can't wait for that day to happen" I say making him chuckle "Me to baby" he says before tightening his grip around my waist and kissing the top of my head.

"I love you" he whispers making my heart skip a beat. "I love you too" I say before letting a yawn about causing him to chuckle.

"Get some sleep sweetheart, You need to rest".

"Okay" I breathe out before snuggling against his chest and drifting off to sleep with a smile on my face.

~🍼~

"Good morning" Amy smiles brightly as I walk into the kitchen. Josh was still asleep and I was a bit to hungry to keep cuddling him. "Morning" I smile before taking a seat at the table. "Hungry?" She asks making me nod "How did you know?" I ask making her laugh.

"Sweety I had four kids, the only reason we get out of bed is to eat" she says making me laugh, "What do you feel like having?" She asks leaning against the counter as she waits for my order.

I shrug "I don't really have any cravings I'm just hungry" I say causing a smile to pull at her lips. "How about some cut out fruits with scrambled eggs?" My eyes widen and I nod vigoursly "Sounds delicious. She chuckles and turns around grabbing a bowl before walking to the fridge and pouring a few fruits she had already cut. She hands it over to me before going to start on the eggs.

"Thank you" I smile before stuffing my face with fruits "Mm" I hum taking another bite of the delicious fruit. "When are you and Josh heading out?" She asks curiously making me frown. I didn't want to leave, I love it here.

"I'm not sure" I say making her sigh "I would really love to have you stay for an extra night" she admits making me smile. "Why don't you stay tonight and tomorrow we can all head back to New York together for thanksgiving?" She suggest making my eyes widen.

That's a great idea, although my parents will not be thrilled if I randomly decide to stay another night. "I would really like that" I admit making her smile.

"What would you really like?" I turn around and find an exhausted Josh walking towards me. "Good morning" I smile watching him sit beside me, "Morning gorgeous" he smiles before leaning forwards to kiss my cheek.

"How you feeling?" He asks pushing a strand of hair behind my ear as he gazes at me lovingly. "Great" I smile causing a smile of his own to form. "The  why did you leave bed?" He asks confused making me chuckle.

"I was hungry" I shrug, exactly as Amy places a plate of eggs in front of me. "Thank you" I quip before taking a bite.  She shoots me a smile before looking at her son "Morning Josh".

"Morning mom" he replies before she leaves the room, leaving Josh and I alone. "Did you think I left you?" I ask curiously but he shakes his head before picking up a piece of watermelon and eating it.

"I was dissapointed" he admits making my brows furrow, "I wanted to make you be in a good mood" he murmurs before kissing my cheek and standing up. My eyes widen as I realise what he meant and suddenly I feel my cheeks heat up.

He sits back down with a glass of milk and chuckle when he sees me. "You're adorable" he laughs making me roll my eyes before I reach for his cup and take a sip.

"Your mom wants us to stay another night" I admit making him raise his brows. "Really?" I nod "We can stay tonight and go back to New York with them for thanksgiving" I say making him shrug. "As long as you make sure it's fine with your parents I don't see why not".

~🍼~

"I feel much better" I smile walking back into the bedroom. The rest of the afternoon involved with me tipped over the toilet, I even had a small meltdown because I felt so terrible and I couldn't handle it anymore.

"That's good" he smiles watching me climb into bed before pulling me into his arms. "You're lucky your dad let you spent the night" I really was, with how I was feeling there was absolutely no way I could drive back to New York. My parents weren't really happy but there's literally nothing I could have done.

"I am" I nod "I get to spend another night with you" I smile looking up at him lovingly as I scoot closer. He chuckles and leans down to leave a soft kiss on my lips, "Get some rest gorgeous" he whispers but I shake my head "I'm not tired" I protest "And I feel much better" I smirk.

"Do you know?" He smile shaking his head in amusement. "Do you want me to make you feel even better?" He questions pulling me against him before he climbs on top of me. I giggle and nod "Yes please". It's been weeks since Josh and I had done anything, and fooling around with him a little was exactly what I needed. It took my mind off of my parents hating me and the tiny little baby growing in my belly.

"I love you" I murmur against Josh's lips before he has a finger enter me making a lound moan fall from my lips.

"I love you too".

__________________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

And...

Don't be shy!

-Mel❤