Chapter 1: Confirmed

This book is dedicated to @Joshaya_Sabriah

Maya's Pov
Staring down at the object that just confirmed that my life is going to change forever has me in tears. How could I be so stupid and irresponsible to let something like this happen? We made sure to use protection how could this happen?

The sound of thunder breaks me from my thoughts as I take a deep breath. I stand up from my bathroom floor and walk back to my room. I decided to do this when everyone was asleep so I wouldn't get caught.

I quickly place the object in my nightstand drawer and close it. Luckily my parents don't come in my room and if they do, they won't go through my stuff. I climb in my bed and go under the covers before curling up into a ball and closing my eyes. Except I don't fall alseep, I think about everything that's happen last month. Let's go back a few weeks ago.

10.25.2017

"I'm back!" Josh says walking through the front door of the Matthew's apartment dropping his bags and opening his arms. "Josh!" I yell running up to him and jumping into his arms. He picks me up and twirls me around as I wrap my legs around his torso. "I missed you so much" I whisper hiding my face in the crock of his neck.

During summer Josh and I spent almost everyday together and at the end we both realised we needed each other, so Josh asked me out in the cutest way possible. He blindfolded me and took me to Topanga's, except the small shop was decorated with hanging pictures of the both of us, and in the middle of the room there was a white note hanging, and on it he asked me out. It was a memorable moment, one I'll never forget.

Everything was perfect until school started, Josh went to NYU and I still needed to finish high school. We started spending less time together but we made it work, that was until Josh had to spend a month in England for a course work. We decided to do long distance since we liked each other so much, and it was only for a month. And that month is finally over.

"Maya" he breathes out hugging me tighter as if it were actually possible, he kisses the top of my head and I can't help but let tears fall.

I pull away to look at his face that I missed so much, he has bags underneath his eyes, but that's probably from not sleeping on the plane but the sparkle in his eyes is still there. "Maya" he says worriedly pulling his hand up to wipe my tears away "Why are you crying?" he asks looking at my eyes for an answer "Don't cry" he pleads wiping the rest of my tears.

Instead of answering him I cup his face and crash my lips on his, something I've been dying to do for the last month. He kisses me back but pull away a few seconds later, "I missed you" I smile "I missed you more" he admits but I shake my head "That's not possible" I argue.

"Sorry to interrupt but welcome back Josh" Topanga says as Josh puts me down, I take a few steps back and let him greet the rest of his family. "Thanks Pangers" he smiles giving her a quick hug before walking to Riley.

"Niece" he smiles pulling her in for a hug "Uncle Josh" she says hugging him back "Welcome back" she adds pulling away from him "Thanks" he says before making his way to Cory.

"He's back" Riley smiles standing next to me as I admire my boyfriend who's hugging his brother, "And I couldn't be happier" I admit quickly glancing at my best friend.

~🍼~

"Josh" I giggle as he tickles me in an attempt to make me admit that he missed me more. Once Josh greeted his whole family we let him take a nap and after that we had dinner, off course I had to go home and Josh had to go back to his dorm, but with my parents being on a trip I couldn't help myself but beg Josh to stay with me and if I'm being honest it didn't take him long to agree.