Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Time to Tell

Kathrine woke up with Jackson’s arm around her. They had been dating each other for five months now. To Kathrine everything was perfect. Jackson was so much better than Jonathon. He was sweeter, he didn’t yell at her, he didn’t hit her or anything like Jonathon ever did. Even Zack liked Jackson, so everything was good. The only problem was that her twin brother had no idea her and Jackson were dating let alone that they liked each other.

"Where are you going?" Jackson asked pulling her closer to him as she tried to get out of bed.

"Zack is going to be up any minute." She said.

"Well, he isn’t awake yet," he said kissing her head. "So you’re not going anywhere just yet."

"Oh fine." She smiled giving in to him. She began to think about her and Jackson and how much she actually loved him. "Jackson?"

"What?" he mumbled into the pillow.

"Do you love me?" she asked after a couple seconds of silence. "And I want the truth please."

"Honestly," he lifted his head. "I’m so much in love with you that I don’t care if your brother ever talks to me again once we tell him about us."

"Really?"

"Yes, really." He smiled. "I love you, Katie"

"We have to tell Riley." She said.

"I know."

"When is the next time he will be here?"

"Later today."

"Great." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, kitty Kat." Riley said from the couch as Kathrine and Zack walked in the door carrying groceries.

"I could use some help." She said looking at Jackson. He got up and grabbed some of the bags out of her hands.

"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?" Riley asked as Zack came over to him and climbed up in his lap.

"No, it’s just your going to met his girlfriend today and I’m not so sure you are going to like who she is." Kathrine explained. Jackson and her had already decided to tell Riley about them dating, but she wasn’t so sure anymore.

"Why should you be worrying?" he asked.

"You’ll see why soon." She whispered as she went to the kitchen.

"Did you get the beer?" Jackson asked her.

"Yes, babe." She said.

"How do you suppose we tell Riley we are dating?" He asked as he pulled her toward him.

"I have no idea." She smiled. He ran his hands through her hair and kissed her neck. "I’m sure he will be mad at first but he will get over it once he sees how happy you make me."

"I hope your right." Jackson smiled as he let go of her. He picked up a bag of chips and went to the living room. A couple seconds passed by and Jackson backed up to the kitchen doorway. "Hey, I love you."

"I love you too." Kathrine smiled. Jackson smiled at her then continued to the living room. She waited a minute, then decided to cook dinner.

"Dinner is done!" Kathrine yelled from the kitchen. Jackson and Riley walked to the table to see what she cooked. Zack ran in and jumped up in a chair as Kathrine fixed his plate.

"Guess I’m staying." Riley laughed.

"Hold on." She said setting Zack’s plate in front of him. Riley looked at her as she and Jackson walked to the living room out of Zack’s hearing. "We need to talk about something."

"What did you do, now, Kat?" Riley asked following the two.

"There is something you need to know about my girlfriend." Jackson said sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, when am I going to get to meet her?" he asked as Kathrine leaned up against the wall.

"Soon, I promise." Jackson said. "We just have some things we need to tell you, about her."

"Okay." He said.

"Now, I’ve known this girl for a very long time, Riley." Kathrine said. "And I’ve never seen her happier."

"Well, then, I guess Jackson is doing something he hasn’t done with his past girlfriends." Riley said.

"You’re going to be a little mad when you find out who it is," Jackson said. "But remember I really do love her."

"Is she one of my ex-girlfriends?" Riley asked rolling his eyes.

"No," Kathrine said. "This is one of your best friends."

"Oh great." He rolled his eyes.

"She is also…" Jackson hesitated telling him, and looked at Kathrine. She nodded her head to go ahead and tell him. "Your sister."

"I’m sorry did I hear you right?" he asked.

"Riley, me and Jackson are dating." Kathrine told him. Riley stared at them for a few seconds then it finally hit him on what they had really been doing.

"So how long have you been fucking me sister?" he asked Jackson.

"We’ve been dating five months." Kathrine said. Riley looked at her for a second then looked at Jackson.

"My own sister?" he said in disbelief. "Why…why would you do that to me? And for God sake, Kathrine, he is my best friend!"

"I know that," she said as she went over to him. "But like mom said you can’t help who you fall in love with."

"Mom knew about this?" Riley asked getting mad.

"Yes, she did, but" Kathrine said.

"No buts, Katie, this is my best friend." He said then turned to Jackson. "And what do you have to say about all this before I kick your ass?"

"Well, all I have to say is," Jackson began. "That I do love your sister and nothing you can say or do will keep me from her."

"Whatever." Riley said as he started toward Jackson.

"Wait!" Kathrine yelled at him. "Your not remembering what I said earlier. I’ve never been happier than I am when I’m with him."

"I can’t deal with this right now." Riley said as he grabbed his jacket and left the house.

"I hope he’ll get over this." Kathrine said after Riley left.

"I hope he does too." Jackson said as he grabbed Kathrine’s waist and pulled her to him, then kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled.

-------------------------------

hope you like chapter 11 i had writer's block with this chapter so im not to fond of it but tell me what you all think i would love to hear some thoughts on it :)

pic of nine year old Alexandria

-Sam