Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Officially

After school Kathrine walked to her bus with Jonathon. Riley walked with Jackson fifteen feet back complaining about Jonathon. The whole way home Kathrine ignored Riley. When they got off the bus, she ignored him all the way down the drive way.

"Hi, mom." Kathrine said as she walked in and closed the door in Riley's face.

"Hi, Kathy." her mom, Sara, said as Sophia, Kathrine's two year old sister, threw her Sippy cup at Kathrine.

"You do know I was behind you?" Riley said as he came in the door.

"Do you hear that mom?" Kathrine asked as she picked up the Sippy cup.

"Oh really now you’re going to act like an immature brat." Riley said. "Fine I give up, I did fuck your best friend and you know what it was the best sex I ever had and I might just call her up this weekend to fuck her again."

Kathrine swung her fist around and hit Riley Square in his eye, making him fall back against their parents’ bedroom wall. Sara rushed over to him. Jack came out of his and Sara's room very angry he looked down at Riley then at Kathrine.

"Just go to your room." He said. "And let’s say grounded two weeks."

"Fine." Kathrine rolled her eyes and picked up her bag.

"What was that all about?" Sara asked Riley after Kathrine went upstairs.

"She is mad at me." he told his mother as we got up.

"Well yes, I can see that." Sara laughed "but why is she mad."

"Because me and her best friend, Veronica, are kind of a thing." he told his mother as he picked up Sophia.

"What kind of thing?" Jack asked his son as he came back out of his and Sara's room.

"Ummm...I’m kind of sleeping with her." Riley admitted.

"You get her pregnant before your eighteen, and I will kill you." Jack threatened.

 "Don't worry I don’t sleep with her that often and when I do I’m protected and she is already on birth control." He explained to his father.

 "I don’t care." Jack said as he wrapped his arms around Sara, who was at the stove cooking dinner. "You get her pregnant and I kick your ass. Get it?"

"Got it." Riley said quickly

"Good" Jack said then kissed Sara's neck.

"Remind me again why I ever had kids." Sara said after Riley went upstairs.

"Because Jay is the one who got you pregnant." he told her.

"Dumbass." Sara muttered

"What?" Jack asked

"Oh Jay is a dumbass." she repeated herself.

"That’s why I love you." Jack smiled.

"Why my sexy body or my ass." Sara asked as Chelsea, Sara's second child who is two years older than Kathrine and Riley, came in the door.

"You know most parents don’t talk to each other like that." Chelsea said.

"Yeah but most people are not married to your mom either." Jack said as Chelsea hugged Sara.

"Still, dad." Chelsea said as she hugged Jack. Chelsea and her older brother JJ, which stands for Jarred Joesph, always called Jack their father.

Back when Sara got pregnant with JJ her husband, Jay, at the time said he was a mistake and he wasn’t having another child. When she got pregnant with Chelsea Jay wanted her to get an abortion and when she refused he filed for divorce. She immediately moved in with her best friend, which was Jack, and they ended up falling in love with each other and they were soon married.