Prolouge

Prolouge

2019

 "I have to go to the ladies room." Kathrine said as she got up and left the table. Jackson whatched as she disappeared out of site behine the restroom door. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, royal blue, velvet, box. He opened it to a shinnie, heart, shaped, diamond ring. He had always imagened how he would propose to his future wife, mother of his unborn kids, however the one thing he never planned on was falling completely in love with his best friend's sister.

"I'm back." Kathrine smiled sitting down. Jackson quikly closed the box and put it back in his pocket as soon as she came back and sat down at the table. He loved everything about her, her    irrasistable green eyes, her beautiful blonde hair, how she had opinons about anything and eveything, even the way she stole the blankets when they slept together at night.

"So how is Zack today?" He asked as she rested her head on her hand.

 "Great." She smiled, but he knew that it was fake.

"Whats wrong?" he asked.

Kathrine sighed then looked at Jackson. She turned her head to a family who had came in with their two year old son. With tears in her eyes she looked back at him and shook her head.

"Truth is, really... im not okay." she said sadly.

"Then tell me what it is and i can help make it better." Jackson said as he grabbed her hand.

"You dont get it, Jackson, you cant make it better this time." she said as she jerked away from his hand. Times like this is when it was hardest to love Kathrine. Most of the time she wouldnt let anybody in to make it better.

"You never know Katie, maybe i can make it better." he said.

"John wants to take Zack away from me for good." Kathrine said sadly. "He says im an unfit mother for Zack and that i shouldnt have parental rights to him."

"Bull shit!" Jackson said loud enough for everyone to look at him. "You are great with Zack. If anybody is an unfit parent in this situation its him."

"You really think so." she smiled.

"Katie, we will fight him for custdy, we will win, and we will make sure he can never see Zack again." Jackson told her. Kathrine smiled as she got up and went over to him.

"This is why i love you." she said then kissed him. "You always know what to say."

"Come on lets go on a walk." Jackson said. Now was the perfect time to propose to her. Kathrine smiled and grabbed her coat off the back of her chair and headed for the door as Jackson payed the check and soon fallowed her.

"Where are we walking?" she asked as they started toward the old Trenton bridge, where he first told Kathrine he loved her.

"A place." Jackson said. He had no intention of telling her where they were walking to till they got there.

"Your not gonna tell me are you." She smiled. Kathrine knew Jackson well enough that she knew he had something big planned if he wasnt telling her where they were going.

"Not a chance." Jackson laughed as they came to a stop in the middle of the old Trenton bridge. "We're here."

"The old Trenton bridge?" Kathrine asked

"Yeah." He said as he turned to her.

"Isnt this where you first told me you loved me?" She asked as she looked out over the water.

"Yes." Jackson said as he pulled out the ring and got down on one knee. Kathrine turned to face him and covered her mouth as she saw the ring inside the small, royal blue, velet, box. "Kathrine Elizabeth Anderson, will you marry me?"

-----------------------------

hey guys hope you like the prolougue on the side is a pic of Kathrine (AKA Katie)

-Sam